Search results

1. G

Replay magazine "Players' Choice" request

Good morning, I'm carrying out data collection on the Neo Geo software and I'm looking for someone who owns this magazine (years 1997~2010) to check some specific pages. Does anyone have any issues of the journal and be willing to look up some data I need?
  2. G

Chat message

3. G

Question about Neo Bomberman original price 1997

You have my permission to link to my document. The other documents I work now are: - Pulstar - Raguy (complete guide + making off). I am unable to determine when I will be able to complete these two works.
  4. G

I'm restoring a database similar to the Neo Geo Master List, but much more detailed. I had already created this document in 2015 and the following year I revised it all over again by checking the data on behalf of the SNK company, on the occasion of the publication of the officially licensed...
  5. G

Thanks for your answer. I know the launch price of all MVS games on the Japanese market, except Neo Bomberman. For some reason the price of this game has not been disclosed. However, those who witnessed the release of this game on May 1, 1997 saw the price in operator stores. I'm looking for...
  6. G

Hi! does anyone know the japanese price at launch of Neo Bomberman (MVS)?
  7. G

For all big Viewpoint fans

All my documents contain images at the highest possible quality. This is to allow a possible high resolution printing of the document.
  8. G

For all big Viewpoint fans

Good morning to everyone. I would like to inform the international Neo·Geo community that I created an in-depth analysis research document, about the notorius shoot'em up Viewpoint for the Neo·Geo system. I planned to use all of the knowledge at my disposal, matured since 1992 to realise a...
  9. G

AOF 1993 SNK USA Contest Flyer - Historic?

The first secret super move to be introduced in an arcade vs fighting game was Ryuuko Rambu from Ryuuko no Ken (Art of Fighting). Since Art of Fighting was SNK's flagship game and the first title of the famous 100 mega shock series, it was decided to exploit the idea of the super move to push...
  10. G

[New Edition] Official Neo-Geo.com High Score Thread - Top Ranked Players Only

You can contact me from here: info@mameretroavengers.com
  11. G

Someone have some ACA neo geo games (Hamster) for ps4?

I'm looking for a screen shot of the high-score table for some neo geo games on ps4 (ACA), can someone help me? This is the list: - Fighter's History Dynamite; - Ghost Pilots; - Sonic Wings 3; - King of the Monsters; - KOF 97; - KOF 98; - Art of Fighting 2; - Ragnarok; - Real Bout 1/2/SP; -...
  12. G

the table of sacrifice lives in last stage. You must start with 1,300,000 if you want reconstruct the japanese top score.
  13. G

1992 - 2004

training finito... adesso si passa a qualcos'altro. Mai giocato tanto a Thrash Rally.
  14. G

1992 - 2004

Nel week end scrivo qualcosa su re dei mostri 2... ci sono ancora die punti oscuri su questo game. Intanto continuo a calciare culi su Trally, con questo nuovo prodigioso risultato.
  15. G

1992 - 2004

Nuovo ficcaggio a Thrash Rally dopo 6 anni di ritiro in monastero. Possibilità di scendere sotto i 3' 03"50. Jappo inavvicinabili, non vedo nemmeno dove trovare i 2.5 secondi che mancano
  16. G

1992 - 2004

Rinvigorisco questo topic che ormai sembra il deserto dei tartari. Dopo 26 anni XUR torna sul suo gioco storico e sforna l'apocalisse. Partita suprema che chiude definitivamente la lotta per la classifica italiana in 2 loop all clear con QP x 1 e Reverse x 2. E' stato finalmente chiarito...
  17. G

Poseidon è giunto. Ripartono quindi i miei progetti ARCA.

Finalmente ho concluso l'edificazione della super intelligenza artificiale denominata Poseidon che ha richiesto ben 3 mesi e mezzo per essere approntata. Da questo momento riparto con i miei progetti ARCA pronto a raccogliere ogni dato e inp sui giochi da me trattati (sempre 570). Chiunque...
  18. G

Yes, is the actual top score with that character. Great performance. For unknown reasons, continue on the web the ridiculous sequences of fake / not valid score for Garou, played probably in prototype / hack version. This time I found this in Cultura Neo Geo forum.
  19. G

Raguy vs Vendo collezione completa di NeoGeo Club Magazine, l'unica conosciuta al mondo.

Per fare immagini basta premere F12. Per registrare basta andare su File-->play and record input-->nome gioco--->ok Questo credo fosse il mio top, ma ho buttato tutta la cartella dove avevo i test.
  20. G

[New Edition] Official Neo-Geo.com High Score Thread - Top Ranked Players Only PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES To have your name entered into the Leader Board you must provide the following: • You must be a registered member of Neo-geo.com. • Play with 1 coin only. • Play in MVS /AES...