Search results

1. mmsadda

FS: CPS2, NAOMI, JAMMA...

I didn't know about that. What's the story there? I've been super tempted by that one - had that game a while back and kinda miss it
  2. mmsadda

NG.DEV Team MVS Carts - Nuances/Issues?

OK, thanks for the info everyone! Not convenient, but it's good to know there's nothing malfunctioning.
  3. mmsadda

NG.DEV Team MVS Carts - Nuances/Issues?

I just got a Kraut Buster. Is it supposed to work exactly the same as a official cart in a multi-slot MVS? (I. E. Switching between games with the button, working with other carts.) The cart works in Slot #1, but not in other slots (shows a z80 error when pressing joystick in menu in those other...
  4. mmsadda

Vote on the worst football game for Neo Geo

Tecmo and Goalx3 both were underwhelming from what I recall... Been a long time since I've played most of these. I recall actually liking Pleasuregoal - felt like straightforward fun and worth throwing in the cab. I would own that game again.
  5. mmsadda

SOTM April 2024 - Dariusburst: Another Chronicle

MmSadda - Easy - 26,308,700 - D - ? - TTX3 (I believe the ship was called "next" - just to the right of the default one. Will check next time I play)
  6. mmsadda

SOTM April 2024 - Dariusburst: Another Chronicle

TO clarify, you landed on this, the NON-EX version, correct?
  7. mmsadda

Chat message

Hell yeah Reds and Tigers! Hoping for a Guardians win tonight
  8. mmsadda

April 2024 SOTM Vote - The month of new beginnings

It definitely is! Mine probably gets more playtime than any other arcade hardware I've got set up... It's just so versatile.
  9. mmsadda

WTB/Price Check: Pochi and Nyaa MVS

Awesome, thanks so much for the guidance!
  10. mmsadda

It's on the TTX3 multi!
  11. mmsadda

Would love to play something we never have before. Here's hoping for Caladrius or Darius Burst!
  12. mmsadda

What is CLZ? And would that value be for a cart or kit?
  13. mmsadda

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

Yeah, those JP voices are way the hell better. Didn't love the look in the earlier trailer, but the JP va trailer is doing more for me. I'm looking forward to playing it
  14. mmsadda

Still looking
  15. mmsadda

Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

Glad you mentioned that! Being that cheap makes it compelling enough to grab
  16. mmsadda

How good are you at magical drop 3 ?

MD3 is one I'd like to get better at. One of my pinball league buddies stomps me routinely on this game, but most folks I know don't care to learn it and just stick to Puzzle Bobble 2
  17. mmsadda

Happy Birthday mmsadda

Thanks, folks!
  18. mmsadda

FS: MVS Kits/Carts & Biomotor Unitron NGPC

Pic uploaded, MVS stuff added