Search results

1. Syn

What's this called?

I'm modding a PS mini for a friend and can't remember the name of this adapter.
  2. Syn

Now and Then

So what do you think? While it isn't the Beatles best song, it's pretty good.
  3. Syn

New look Tech Forum is a win

I like it as it relocates a lesser used category off of the front page. Info's all there so no one can complain.
  4. Syn

More money than brains

$250,000 to freeze to death or suffocate. I feel for the families obviously but the whole submarine scenario was sketchy.
  5. Syn

Terraonion support down, Mode ssd issue

I've tried 3 different browsers and can't get to the download area. Can someone check the site for me. When I cllick the Mode hdd check it's registering the ssd but I'm getting a device not ready message and it's loaded. The same info is on a sd and it recognizes that.
  6. Syn

OSSC repair

Does anyone repair these in the US? My dog tried to jump over the cables and turned the headphone jack input sideways. Id imagine it needs a new jack since the old one's legs are probably snapped. Thanks in advance.
  7. Syn

Saturn Satiator available

Www.satiator.net $259 plus shipping Plug it in the VCD slot, above the battery and play whatever you put on it..
  8. Syn

32x gone

Okay guys this is basically for CCF but if it falls through, everyone one is welcome. The 32X is almost complete, missing the cord(s) from the Genesis to the 32x . There are a few scuffs on the box but other than that it's nice. Price $80 shipped SOLD
  9. Syn

Happy birthday HMG & ballzdeepx

You love them, you hate them, have a good one guys
  10. Syn

Less than 2 minutes 30 seconds

11. Syn

SOLD...CDX lot $230 shipped in the US

CDX lot $230 shipped in the US. CDX has a couple light marks you won't really notice but it's in nice shape overall. Original power supply, two og 6 button controllers and the rca av cord is a new, cheap one. The memory cart has the instructions and custom case. Repro/boot US Alien Soldier...
  12. Syn

SuperGrafx SOLD SSDS3 & Scart $500

SOLD for $400 $500 shipped in the US paypal (please add fees if not using friends and family). SuperGrafx, controller, power supply, Super SD System 3 with a Scart cable and I'm including the sd card I was using. The SSS3 is from the first run and has no modifications done to it. Depending on...
  13. Syn

Awesome Birthday

Have a great day Joe!
  14. Syn

eBay auction Sega Saturn lot

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F302724178212 I've listed a boxed model 1 Sega Saturn with a fighting game heavy lot of 37+ titles. Currently at $33 shipped.
  15. Syn

SOLD McWill GameGear console $300

GameGear, McWill mod, console, VGA out, 2 MasterSystem controller ports w/controllers, recapped, power supply, Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic Drift and Super Columns and generic carrying case. SOLD Asking $300 OBO shipped in the US. Add a MasterGear and you can play Master System games. Or add a GG...
  16. Syn

SSS3 working setups

Please post your working setups only. SuperGrafx, sss3 rev 2 Retro-access scart, OSSC, Vizio 50" Retro-access JP 21pin, xrgb3, Samsung 40" No notes or exceptions, both setups are perfect.
  17. Syn

Happy birthday RAZO

I hope it's been a great one!
  18. Syn

Happy birthday xsq

Have a great one!
  19. Syn

Syn's Fall Sale AW mobo w/game

Sold $90 shipped in the US for NG Neowave. It's a boot. $120 shipped in the US for Guilty Gear Isuka. It's a boot that I just received from another member here and it's a double I don't need. It comes with Expansion I/O Cartridge. I'm including a JST plug and pins with each mobo for stereo...
  20. Syn

SOLD OSSC dvi-d FS/Trade

Asking $175 shipped in the US. OSSC dvi-d https://imgur.com/gallery/6PxlV It's been used under 5 hours, comes with a dvi-d to hdmi cable and the rest is new. I bought the hdmi OSSC and just grabbed the unit, using my old accessories. Forgot to mention it has the digital audio in case you want...