Search results

1. awbacon

Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits Bushido Retsuden- was it ever translated?

Lol or I actually helped. Whatever. I minimized my own part
  2. awbacon

I had a feeling when I saw the error. Certain games just do not want to run stable past 2x
  3. awbacon

Worked fine for me today on MiSTer. Played about 45 minutes no issues What speed are you running it at? Some of the faster options (beyond CDZ speeds) will force errors like this on the core. Not every game liked to support the faster access. I ran mine at 2X
  4. awbacon

Got bored, shot collection, feel free to yell about it

It’s 269 words a minute. Get your count right
  5. awbacon

Restated my AES Collection

Nah I’ll always be his first love
  6. awbacon

Well I certainly don’t make the videos for them not to be viewed. It’s fun. Isn’t that enough reason to do something?
  7. awbacon

Shit I guess I forgot two games then? 🤷🏻‍♂️ I forgot world heroes perfect on a diff shelf
  8. awbacon

Lol I see your question has been met with the standard Neo-Geo affection around hwre I do not write anything. Record, talk, stop recording
  9. awbacon

Well unless it’s CGI I dunno how the fuck you think it could be uninformed 🤣 it’s “here’s what I own”…on camera. So unless I don’t own it and I forgot I don’t own it….yeahhhh
  10. awbacon

I’d rather a case of it
  11. awbacon

Lol moving pictures make people abnormal? Fair enough!
  12. awbacon

Oh yeah that fortune I make off these things. Gonna be a real tasty large pizza and six pack of high life I’m gonna make on it
  13. awbacon

Someone trying to fit them all in a thumbnail
  14. awbacon

Because I really don’t have a game room. Chicago isn’t exactly the cheapest place in the world to buy a bigger place just for a room dedicated to being an adult with a weird collecting habit 🤣
  15. awbacon

Post Your Recent Purchases!

oh and that teardown was me lolol $8500 is top end price. From sales. I paid less than a rent payment for mine. But that was awhile ago Current price = not out of the realm of what I have seen. Buyout price? If it sells for that even ID sell mine at that point but all jokes aside...an FZ-21...
  16. awbacon

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Lol I already have one
  17. awbacon

Anybody here on KLOV?

I don’t have one but you have good taste in games. If I see one I’ll lyk
  18. awbacon

8Bitdo Neo geo wireless controller SNK licensed

I think it’s gonna come down to everyone’s subjective vibes with it. I was getting as far into shmups I’m familiar with on the pad as I would with a stick. If I tried try that with a D pad I’d be a bit garbage. But that’s because I never touch shmups with a D pad if I can help it
  19. awbacon

Also viable. I’ll try it and see how it goes. Honestly seems like a no brainer now that I said it out loud
  20. awbacon

The dead zone is bigger but in use it really isn’t too noticeable IMO. That being said I BET you could 3D print a very thin collar that would go over the thumbsticks shaft and insert into the microswitch cavity and semi-depress the white triggers but not so much that they actuate the micro...