Search results

1. awbacon

Got bored, shot collection, feel free to yell about it

Because I really don’t have a game room. Chicago isn’t exactly the cheapest place in the world to buy a bigger place just for a room dedicated to being an adult with a weird collecting habit 🤣
  2. awbacon

FS: stuff I need gone: Paprium + big thread of other sales stuff (now with more N64 and sealed PS2 games)

Rolling sales thread as I organize my stuff and realize things need to go! Because they’ve been sitting there since the last time I looked at them Paprium. The brown cardboard box pre-order version. Mega Drive art. Never opened…so the cart is still sealed in the pill foil whatever the shit it...
  3. awbacon

FS - Complete Front Loader NGCD + Stray PS5 + Taito X55 DataNet + more

SHIT FOR SALE SOLD - Complete Front Loader NGCD - not showing an image/audio. Complete with matching serial numbers. Two NGCD pads (one perfect, one with a weird left click on the stick). All docs, etc etc. $200 + shipping. I bought this from a member for $400, it wasn't working on arrival, I...
  4. awbacon

Modding the Arcade Stick Pro; a tutorial

Kernow's head might explode but this seems more pertinent here
  5. awbacon

FS/FT CPS 2 Darksoft Multi + Konami Crypt Killer SCSI2SD modded

Did my yearly end of year “did I play it in the last year” check and these two didn’t make the cht Darksoft CPS 2 multi. Nice condition A board / green B board. Shells are good, all working, volume rocker buttons intact. I have a kick harness to go with it. $1000 - SOLD (off site, but for the...
  6. awbacon

WTB - Buriki One

A friend in Vermont does a local fighting game tournament / weekly meet up and one of the attendees got a Hyper board recently and wants Buriki. Anyone have one available? Bare cart is fine, just has to work. Lmk. Thanks
  7. awbacon

Neo Geo Nostalgia...a series about how I spent too much money - Sam Sho II - 11/1

If Kernow has a stroke due to anger about this I am NOT to be held legally responsible
  8. awbacon

Free - Genesis / SNES game bits (CLAIMED)

I found two driver bits in a box I forgot I had. One for SNES and one for Genesis. Just the bits you pop into a screwdriver head. I have two different security bit sets from IFixIt so these are 1000% useless to me. I need to go to the post office this week to ship some shit so anyone in the...
  9. awbacon

Little Nightmares II - maybe the best game I've played in years

Doubt I will find THAT many people to agree with me but I just finished my second playthrough and it is A) better than the first game and B) one of the most impressive and visually stunning games I have played in years. If you haven't played these games yet...go do it
  10. awbacon

Giving away a copy of Control for PS4 for Valentine's Day because why not I guess?

Felt like doing something weird. Go try to win...or don't...I love you either way
  11. awbacon

JVS at home - a series - part 1 : I/O

I get a ton of questions on my YT about JVS...so as opposed to answering them one at a time I decided to make a series. Big credit to the Tuscon Logic I/O device...this isn't a review but it works perfect and was dumb easy to work with. Hope it helps some people. Feedback always welcome. Maybe...
  12. awbacon

Force Five and Jingi Storm...wtf?

How often does a cancelled arcade game get its assets purchased by a company that has never made a game AND the original game sees a release as a slightly revamped fighter with some light hentai added in for good measure!? I think this is the only example lolol
  13. awbacon

GG Isuka on Dreamacast - even cooler - 2/24

For a game that amounts to nothing more than a blatant Daytona clone it’s actually still a pretty solid game. More like an expansion pack to Daytona than a total clone...plus it adds just enough to expand a tiny bit on the Daytona Dumb fun but dumb fun worth having. Anyone else play this yet?
  14. awbacon

Revisiting the 3DO / Konami M2 - Total Vice - 2/5

Talking about these games two years ago was awesome but going back and listening to the piss poor commentary is not awesome...lol So I decided to loop back around and revisit the five games that run on the 3DO M2 arcade hardware. Mostly because I love them all but secondarily I'll be doing a...
  15. awbacon

The Wii U - Nintendo's best failure - Pikmin 3 - 2/23

I think Nintendo's best "feature" is that when they have a console that is failing they somehow double down and say "F it. Let's make some of our best games in years". Same thing happened with the GameCube...lagging hardware sales but incredible games. I still love my Wii U even if it did fail...
  16. awbacon

Racing Days on the Apple Pippin...so bad its hilarous

Start 2021 off by laughing at this game. It'll make you feel good about yourself!
  17. awbacon

The Simpsons Bug Squad and Take the Bullet...well thats cool

Who would have thought Dreamcast would have gotten Atomiswave games...let alone two new demos at the end of the year. Pretty funny too that a Simpsons tech demo plays better and is more fun than probably 90% of the actual released Simpsons games too
  18. awbacon

Best method to go NAOMI to Framemeister?

Normally I just plug my NAOMI into a VGA monitor and done but I need to capture shit So should I VGA to HDMI combiner with audio in? VGA to SCART with audio in + sync combiner built in? VGA to Component? Just can’t find an answer on Google and I don’t want to buy $20 worth of adapters that...
  19. awbacon

JAMMA games at home - a 101 level "course"

Maybe its semi-common knowledge "round these parts" but I cannot tell you how many questions I get on YT / via email asking specifically about how I play / how to play JAMMA games at home. I think its the pandemic...2020 has people getting into hobbies they were never into before. So maybe...
  20. awbacon

Rise of the Triad - Christmas Chronicles - 12/29

I’m a foolish person and foolish people dedicate their time and energy to making videos trying to convince other people Blue Stinger is a Christmas video game Lolol But it really is so...guess I’m right!?