Search results

1. K

ATOMISWAVE,SEALED PS3 60GIG PAL,DOLPHIN BLUE ECT

Need funds for bills ;( looking for cash will take paypal at 4% (you take charges) or PP gift, listing some things first will add more later on BRAND NEW PAL PS3 60 GIG never opened, I was going to sell this on back in the day when they were getting rarer but got lazy lol its been sat in my...
  2. K

Dolphin blue wanted

Anyone got a copy of Dolphin Blue they no longer need? hit me up man :) thanks Khan,
  3. K

IGS PGM games wanted+Dolphin Blue

hi Im looking for any igs pgm/2 games besides the ones I own PGM Games I own Demon front (2 copies) The Gladiator The Gladiator (Japanese pcb) Knights of valour Donpachi PGM2 Oriental Legends 2 and also looking for Dolphin blue on the atomiswave hit me up thanks Khan,
  4. K

2.5/2D side scrolling beat em ups/belt fighters - Whats Next?

Ok so this genre has suffered in the past with the lack of titles, I mean we got some great stuff on cps2,pgm,pgm2 I love this genre but I cannot understand why developers just dont surface with games......I mean we all know how popular Streets of rage remixed was and how the Beats Of Rage...
  5. K

WTB:PSP Slim and Lite

Looking for a psp slim and lite 2000 series I want one with custom firmware on it or if its not got cfw I want one that can be pandorized thanks
  6. K

atomiswave....cant enter game only enter credits help! stuck!

hi thanks for looking and also sorry if you have seen this post of mine already on other forums but I need help.... im having difficulty with my atomiswave, i can load up a game but when i press credit it ups the credits but as soon as I hit start on my joystick and even 1P start on my supergun...
  7. K

help pgm im stuck in main menu :(

hi i need help guys, i bought a supergun and connected it to my TV with my pgm mobo and demon front game i boot it up and it displays the logo and stuff then goes into a main menu where u can configure date and stuff I want to know how can i exit this menu and play the game? as everytime i hit...