Search results

1. acg12xu

I have a non-sexual crush on The_Chosen_One

I never write in the feedback section, but I thought what Dustin did was unexpected. I contacted him about buying his Ninja Gaiden PCB. When delivered, I had noticed one of the PCB feet was bent but the packing was done well and the box didn't appear damaged, so I assumed it was like that...
  2. acg12xu

A few kits and a loosy. MS4, Robo Army, League Bowling, WH2J

Prices are shipped Priority USPS w/in the USA. Paypal gift or +4%. $90 Metal Slug 4 partial kit: includes 2 custom MMs. Last price drop here. If MS4 doesn't sell for this price I will be holding on to it:make_fac: $80 Robo Army kit $45 League Bowling JP: comes with original English...
  3. acg12xu

FS/FT *Price Drop* Metal Slug 4, League Bowling, WH2J

What you see in the picture is what you'll get. Prices are shipped Priority USPS w/in the USA. Accepted payments are Paypal gift or + 4% for paypal fees. If you are very new with little to no feedback, paypal gift only. Metal Slug kits come with repros printed by CoolCraig. Offers welcomed...
  4. acg12xu

WTB: Aero Table parts

My Aero table needs a lot of attention and I'm looking for some parts for her. In order of importance. #1 Aero cable... with a Jamma end. Okay, I don't know what to call the cable I'm after, so I'll post a pic :make_fac: Same cable the Aero City uses. #2 1L control panel. #3 Marquee. I...
  5. acg12xu

Nevermind.

I'm hoping someone here can help me out with a spare remote board or at least point me in the right direction to find one. This past weekend I sold my Big Red cab to a buddy of mine, but during transport, the remote board for the monitor was cracked in half. I'm not entirely sure which model...
  6. acg12xu

FS - SoCal Neo 4 slot cab "Big Red"

I've had a lot of fun with this cab, but it's time to let it go. I replaced the sticks and buttons about 6 months ago and the cab frame itself is in really great shape and very clean. The EL panels light up, but I disconnected them because two were out. At the very top edge of the monitor...
  7. acg12xu

Another Puzzle Bobble.

I've read it's normal for PB to have Power Spikes II chips, but this one appears to have Crossed Swords chips. If it weren't for the real looking label, I would just assume this is a boot, especially with the writing on the windowed roms. Boot in a real shell maybe?
  8. acg12xu

Sold.

Thanks! **SOLD**SvC FULL KIT $90 (Comes with custom MM printed by CoolCraig.)**SOLD** **SOLD** KOTM $30 (Comes with original yellowed MM. Does not include Shockbox.) **SOLD**
  9. acg12xu

***SOLD*** Limited Edition Zelda DS Lite ***SOLD***

***SOLD*** I've been hanging on to this in case my other Lite failed, but I'm in need of some cash. I know people are selling this on eBay and Amazon for an arm and a leg, but I want to sell it for what I paid, which is $140. Shipping will be actual. Again, this is sealed and has never been...
  10. acg12xu

Segashed now AGS

I was browsing ArcadeOtaku today; http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7945&start=45 It looks like Geezer is moving forward, now with a new name. I hope the site doesn't get shut and he keeps on keeping on.
  11. acg12xu

Favorite David Bowie Album

What is your favorite David Bowie album?
  12. acg12xu

MVS 1 slotters. I can't decide.

I am hoping some 1 slot owners can weigh in and hopefully help me make a decision. I'm looking for a versatile 1 slot board but it appears that features are spread out amongst the various models. By checking out HardMVS and some topics here, it seems like MV-1C will be the most reasonable...
  13. acg12xu

[MVS] KOF2001+Ninja Commando+Minis

The King Of Fighters 2001 Cool Craig Custom Mini 40 USD shipped (additional cost may apply for international.) Ninja Commando Replacement Label. 40 USD shipped (additional cost may apply for international.) I had bought these minis from Cool Craig but no longer need them. Would like to send...
  14. acg12xu

Metal Slug 5

Is this a boot? http://cgi.ebay.com/METAL-SLUG-5-MVS-CART-NEO-GEO_W0QQitemZ140350034056QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item20ad839088 I thought it was strange that it has so many bids.
  15. acg12xu

Sound issues with Unibios 3.0

Sometimes the sound on my cab will cut out and I can't restore the sound unless I fully shut down then turn it back on, a soft reboot doesn't help. This has only started to happen since I have installed the unibios 3.0. Has anyone else experienced this?
  16. acg12xu

MVS running in AES mode

I just got a Unibios 3.0 today and I have been messing around with a lot of the options and I was curious if there are some games that have some cool modes or features. Playing fighting games in practice and VS mode was a big selling point for me and I want to know if any other genres/titles...
  17. acg12xu

SVC : SNK vs Capcom Chaos

I think this is a boot. What's the verdict?
  18. acg12xu

WTT King Of Fighters 2001 MVS for..

I have a KOF'01 with a clean label and a Custom Mini from Cool Craig's most recent run. The box is an unknown with Japanese sharpied. No Boot. I'm very interested in the following legit carts, PM me if you can straight trade or possibly trade + $$ any of these. The Super Spy Mutation...
  19. acg12xu

Neo Turf Masters

Just picked up this Turf Masters and wanted to check about it's authenticity. I see a lot of window action going on, so I'm doubtful that it's legit.
  20. acg12xu

Best way to store those damn Minis

What are some good ways to store your MM's? There has got to be some better ways than my current means I'm sure. I've thought about getting really thin long grip material like this and just cutting and wrapping the marquees in it. But other than this I'm outta ideas.. :down:My MM's are...