Search results

1. W

Neo Geo system w/17 games

On eBay... <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1368754826" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1368754826</a> E-mail me with any questions. Thanks!
  2. W

King of Fighters on DC and ps2?

Couple of questions.. hope someone can answer/confirm them... I've been hearing that Playmore is planning to bring KOF 2000 to the DC in Japan in the near future. Can anyone confirm this? Also, there's been some talk on several of the video game sites about a possible KOF 2001 port to PS2...
  3. W

Lunar on PSX...

WAY back in the day when I still owned my Sega CD, I loved the Shining Force, Phantasy Star, and Lunar series'. My question... well, first of all, why did Sega bring Phantasy Star to the DC and not Shining Force? Those were good games... Anyway, my REAL question is this: are the 2 Lunar games...
  4. W

Rogue Spear on PSX

I asked this in my lengthy rant, but alas, no one responded. I'm interested in Rogue Spear on the PSX. I know Rainbow Six on it was worse than crap, but I've heard good things about this one, but haven't gotten the time to play it.
  5. W

Couple of AES requests...

I'm looking for the following games at reasonable prices. Hope someone can help. All must be complete with case, manual (bag would be nice, but not nessecary), insert, and cart, all in good shape. Burning Fight (US) Fatal Fury Special (US) League Bowling (US or JAP) If you have any offers...
  6. W

Blah...

Ok, so I've been up for about 48 hours now, inbetween classes, work, homework, and drinking lots of caffinated beverages (read: Cafe Americano, which is nothing but Espresso and hot water), I'm in a bit of a strange mood. So... World peace will never happen. Of this, I am convinced. I mean...
  7. W

Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2 for DC Mint...

Looking for Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2 for DC, mint and complete. Complete means game with little or no scratches, jewel case, instructions, and insert. I can pay via Paypal, so please someone let me know.
  8. W

Games in 2002?

Maybe this is just me, but there's nothing slated to come out that I'm anticipating. I was looking forward to State of Emergency, but geez, do I really need to spend $50 on a game that I can essentially have by putting a code in GTA3? The Resident Evil series is being remade on GC. Yay...
  9. W

Rez?

I've been hearing a lot about this game, and with the lull in good games out right now, on any system, I'd like to check this one out. an someone tell me what it is essentially, and what it's like? And does it warrant my hard earned $50?
  10. W

Non working Neo Geo

I recently sold a US Neo Geo home cart system on Ebay. I tested it before I shipped it, and it worked perfectly. When he got it, he said it didn't work. I gave him a refund and told him to send it back, only to find that it didn't work anymore. I guess it got damaged in the shipping. I have...
  11. W

The list. Again.

Here's what I'm lookin for. Please, somene help me out... (All Neo Geo AES games must come complete with game, box, insert, and manual. All PSX/DC games must come with game, manual, and insert that goes behind the CD holder) NEO GEO AES: King of Fighters 2000, Jap AES, complete Fatal Fury...
  12. W

US AES system on EBay.

Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1282041720 * US Neo Geo AES system w/ all hook ups * 2 Old Style Joysticks Please note, this IS NOT the same system I had on EBay about a week ago.
  13. W

Shingo... ?

Does anyone here use Shingo on a regular basis? He first caught my attention in my local arcade about 2 months ago, when I was playing some guy in KOF 99. My lineup was Terry, K', Andy, and Maxima as my striker. He had Kyo-2 (or was it one? It wasn't the 94 version. That's all I know)...
  14. W

Cyber Lip AES (US Version)

I have a Cyber Lip AES cart (with box and insert, no manual. Cart in great shape and works perfectly) for sale on EBay. Cyber Lip: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1278058718 Also, Fatal Fury Special (Jap, complete) is still going on...
  15. W

Strange trade - RB2

This may sound strange to some, but it's what I'm after... I've got a complete Jap copy of Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 that I'd like to trade. There are only 2 games I'm interested in trading for (must be complete!) - US Real Bout Fatal Fury 2, or Jap King of Fighters 2000 [ September 27, 2001...
  16. W

S-Video, Stereo, and Mod Price.

This one goes out to Jeff Kurtz (or anyone else that knows or does this): I know you do the mod thing, but do you also do the stereo cable and S-Video? If you do all of it, how much would it cost to get it done, with shiping within the US? Also, if anyone else does it, could you give me...
  17. W

If this exists, I want it.

Does anyone know of, or have, a poster of the Real Bout Fatal Fury (the one with Geese, Billy, Ripper, and Hopper all in suits standing there) cover? If so are you willing to part with it, or know where it's for sale?
  18. W

The new want list... help me out here!

Here's what I'm looking for... Aggressors of Dark Kombat, US or Euro, complete Fatal Fury US Manual Cyber Lip US Manual Sengoku US Manual Someone help me out here!
  19. W

Mods/S-Video/Stereo - Who does it?

Not really a Tech question proper, but does anyone know (or does anyone do) modifications for a Neo? I'm looking to get the BIOS chip, S-Video, and Stereo all in my Jap Neo, and I'd like price for installation, including total shipping costs, of all 3. Any "Don't go to this guy..." or "This...
  20. W

KOF Chronology...

I took the time to look at the chronology of the KOF fighting universe, and here's the timeline I've come up with. Some games don't appear (RBS and RB2), because they weren't relevant to the story, they were just fighting games. (Name of game, the year it took place, and a brief description of...