Search results

1. G

To those that I owe stuff to

I will be making these shipments ASAP here....I'll leave feedback for those that I owe feedback....This has not been a good month for me with relative being sick, being rained in for 3 days, now the engine on my car blew up and have no car. Thank You for your patience and I cleaned out my IM...
  2. G

A few Japanese AES games

I have the following loose games in gamers condition for trade...They are cart only and work fine. League Bowling Fighters History Dynamite King of Monsters 2 They are Japanese or I will sell them for $20 shipped each....Labels are intact on all carts!
  3. G

Interest Check Panasonic Q

I just wanted to do an interest check on a panasonic q that is not being used... It's in excellent condition and works fine....It's not a modified unit but I have an action replay the will allow any region game to be played....Since I modded my wii it has not been used at all.....I have games...
  4. G

Neo AES games and CD games wanted

I'm looking for the following games with box or manual or not is fine....I want the games of course to work and that is my only major criteria for them. I am looking for: Super Baseball 2020 Samurai Showdown 4 Sengoku The Last Blade The Last Blade 2 I will only buy from U.S. sellers and I do...
  5. G

Want to trade AES Games

I am looking to trade off some AES games that I do not use. The following NAM 1975 Super Spy Magician Lord These are all new old stock that I have never opened or used at all.... I also have some MVS stuff posted over in the arcade section I would also trade. I'm pretty much open on AES...
  6. G

White Sega Saturn, PSP, and some other stuff

I am clearing out some of my game collection farther since I have no time to play it anymore. White Sega Saturn Japanese Model- No Yellowing- with box and all connections. $95 shipped. I have a modchip that will fit this for $25 extra with unit. Sony PSP Fat model PSP model 1001- Mint Face...
  7. G

Arcade shit left overs....Moving it out!

I need to get rid of these since I do not have an Atomis anymore... King of Fighters Neowave $25 Random Arcade PCB Mortal Kombat 4 Rev 3-$130 War Gods with hard drive working $40 Street Fighter EX $60 Survival Arts $20 Hyper 64 with Buriki $40 Sega STV with diehard and super major league $40...
  8. G

Random Gaming Stuff-Xbox 360-Etc

I still have some shit that needs a new home here and some stuff left over. I'm dropping my collection to only shit that I will use and the rest goes. Neo Geo AES Nam 1975-Sealed-$25 shipped- someone took a marker to the ladies boobs The Super Spy-Sealed-$25 Magician Lord-Sealed $25...
  9. G

Xbox 360 games and random shit

I'm cleaning up my game collection and getting rid of the old stuff that has been beaten. I would rather offer some good deals on games here because this is a cool place. If these do not go here then off to shit stop with them. Xbox 360 Complete King of Fighters XII $35 Street Fighter IV $25...
  10. G

MVS 1 slot and a few games

I'm getting rid of this because I have not played with with it in months... Neo Geo 1 Slot probably an MV1F model but can post pics later...Very small unit and great for a supergun setup-$45 shipped MVS 108-in 1 boot cart from jammaboards.com in full working order-$90 shipped-Barely used and...
  11. G

Clearance Stuff Left Overs

I have the following stuff that is basically left overs.... Jo Jo Venture CPS 3-Japanese Made- PLayed it daily for a year and fully working- includes drive, cd rom, and all in pictures below..Board is clean and mint shape...
  12. G

Neo Geo CDZ interest check?

I have a Neo Geo CDZ unit in good working order and was checking on interest...It rarely gets play and has no known issues with anything....It has all the connectors and 1 control pad....I also have an AES Matrimelee that has to go since I have two of the now....I can send pics to anyone...
  13. G

xbox 360 elite wanted

My xbox 360 just died and would like to find an Elite that no one wants if possible...I don't have much money to spend on it but would trade arcade hardware and some cash....I have an atomis setup and some other random stuff...Probably a long shot but figured would check here.....
  14. G

Atomiswave-cheap

Atomiswave board with 2 games guilty gear ISUKA and rumble fish $225 shipped. Neo Geo Battle Coliseum in box $90 I will not split the system because I am not having left over games.Everything in top condition and ready to go....I can even find the original atomis box it came in.. I'm taking...
  15. G

Cheap AES Games-Some MVS-Needs to go!

The following AES Games are either sealed or in near mint condition: The Super Spy-New Sealed-U.S. Version-$30 shipped Riding Hero-New Sealed-U.S. Version $25 shipped Alpha Mission II-New Sealed-U.S. Version $25 shipped Blues Journey-New Sealed-U.S. Version $25 shipped Ninja Combat-U.S...
  16. G

Arcade Boards

I'm scaling back my game collection and making room for my new pinball machine here....I'm taking reasonable offers on this stuff because of the bad economy mostly. Arcade PCB Sega STV U.S. Board with multiregion bios included-Will play all games with those Bios...Games Virtua Fighter Kids...
  17. G

Game Clearence-Need Space-Arcade-MVS-Various

I'm scaling back my game collection and making room for my new pinball machine here....I'm taking reasonable offers on this stuff because of the bad economy mostly. Arcade PCB Sega STV U.S. Board with multiregion bios included-Will play all games with those Bios...Games Virtua Fighter Kids...
  18. G

Phillips CDI has to go

I have a Phillips CDI system with 4 games that has to go and now....I don't have the room and the 3DO won.....It comes with a remote and all connectors for it and it works....game CD Caesers Palace, cd shoot, sargon chess, comptons encyclopedia. If you want the pad that can be found on ebay. I'm...
  19. G

Gamecube Freeloader Jap Version Needed

I need a freeloader for a japanese gamecube so I can play my american games....It's stupid they are region specific...I'll buy from someone here or point me to a place that sells them.