Search results

1. Metal-Willis

Thoughts on Xbox 360 rechargable batteries or other options...

I find myself in need of some new batteries for my 360 controllers. Now in your opinion, which is the best route that lasts the longest? Has anyone tried these cheap ass ones...
  2. Metal-Willis

Dreamcast Ghost Blade

I know it was mentioned in a post here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?255860-what-shooters-allow-you-to-play-vertical Ghost Blade for the Dreamcast looks promising and was wondering if anyone else was looking forward to this? 5qpW9lYHBrk
  3. Metal-Willis

New Genesis / Mega Drive shmup ANTAREX

Not sure how you all feel about this game, but it's cool to know people are still making games for the console. The have my interest and I'll be watching this one for when it comes out. Obviously its still in development, but from the initial video it's showing promise with some nice effects the...
  4. Metal-Willis

Controller / console modder info needed

Does anyone know a good, reliable person who does controller modding? There are a couple of ideas that I wanted to try out, but wanted to see if they were doable in the first place. Example would be to try and make a slick looking 'dual analog' stick controller for the Dreamcast. I've seen it...
  5. Metal-Willis

I can't post in certain areas and can't use pm either

I was hoping someone would see this and it would get to the right person. I'm having some issues with the forums and I can't seem to post/view areas in the forums I could before, also I can't send pm's either. When I try to do either I get this: "Metal-Willis, you do not have permission to...
  6. Metal-Willis

FS: Various gaming items **new 11/30**

Thanks for checking this out. I've got a couple of items for sale if anyone is interested and prices include shipping within the U.S. Atari 2600 Paddle controllers / Defender 2 (sealed) / Xenophobe 7800: $40 Atari 5200 / Intellivision manual lots - $8 (shipped in the U.S.) each except the...
  7. Metal-Willis

FS: Various Atari / Sega Saturn items

Up for sale are some Atari and Sega Saturn items. I'll add some more random stuff in the next couple of days. Shipping is not included, but I get exact shipping amounts so you know what to expect. Lynx game lot: $90 (less than $8 per game) All of the games are complete Sega Saturn lot: $40...
  8. Metal-Willis

FS: Atari / Nes / Dreamcast / 3DO - Games and Accessories **updated 2/17**

Atari lot of items: Xenophobe (7800) / Defender II (2600 sealed) / 2 sets of paddle controllers (2600) $45 2 Jaguar items: Team Tap (mint) / Checkered Flag $20 Dreamcast Keyboard and Mouse $25 Nes / Snes manuals: $10 3DO game lot (all complete): $35 Sega Saturn game lot...
  9. Metal-Willis

FS: Nes / Snes games & items **updated 11/7**

I have quite a bit of Nes / Snes stuff I need to sell. I hope some of you guys are looking for these things and we can make some deals. If interested in certain items, please let me know and we can figure out exact shipping amounts. Jackal - $20 Skate or Die - $6 Goonies 2 - $20 commando -...
  10. Metal-Willis

FS: Boxed NES Games/Gamecube lot/PS lot **updated 9/12**

Hello everyone! I some stuff for sale and thought maybe you guys wanted some of it. Since I can't edit my original thread I made regarding these things, I'll have to tag it to another site. I have it listed here: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadid=106977 It has...
  11. Metal-Willis

FS: Boxed Snes & NES Games **updated 8/4***

I have some Snes games up for grabs. Shipping will be determined when I can calculate actual cost, I will keep it as low as I can. Pics with prices: Jackal - $20 Skate or Die - $6 Goonies 2 - $20 **pending** commando - $16 Gauntlet 2 - $16 Legendary Wings - $12 Star Tropics - $25...
  12. Metal-Willis

WTB Last of Us (Survival Edition) PS3 *Brand New if possible*

I'm on the hunt for a copy of Last of Us (survival edition) for the PS3. I would like to buy or trade, or trade a few things and give more cash, any combo works for me. If anyone has it and would like to trade, I have this list of games to offer...
  13. Metal-Willis

FS: NES Box/Gamecube/Kubrick GTA3 **updated 4/24**

Putting some more things up for sale, or some haven't sold yet so I'm trying a new thread. Added extras with some items in hopes to move this stuff. Let me know what you guys think... Nes Box (Great shape w/extras): $60 only thing missing is the nes console Gamecube lot with Gameboy player...
  14. Metal-Willis

FS / FT AES **Updated 2/17**

Thanks to all I've done business with, first and foremost. It is with a heavy heart that I must do this, but circumstances have brought me to selling off my AES stuff. Almost every piece I have has come from people on this site and that is why I'm only posting it here to give you guys a chance...
  15. Metal-Willis

FS Metal Slug 1,2,X MVS

I have Metal Slug 1,2,X MVS carts I'd like to sell. I bought these carts from other members here and they are legit and in good shape. Labels are all in tact and looking good! I'm selling them for what I paid for them so I'm not trying to sell high. Looking to sell these here in the US only so I...
  16. Metal-Willis

*sold*

I'm going to sell my mint copy of Blazing Star. I would like to offer this to US only. Asking --> $70 shipped I have Shock Troopers 2nd squad MVS as well. Definitely used and a tad bit of the label is torn, but it works perfect --> $50 shipped Here are some pics of Blazing Star Shock...
  17. Metal-Willis

MVS cart issue

I recently picked up a copy of Metal Slug X MVS from another member here and I'm running it through my MVS -> AES converter. When I power it on all it does is a blank screen and there is a faint ticking noise that repeats. I've tried cleaning the contacts and it still didn't resolve the issue...
  18. Metal-Willis

FS **added 2600 game lot** 7800 collection/SMS/Gamecube/PS 1 lot

Ok guys here is some more of my 'inventory' that I would like to sell to pay some bills! If interested in any of this stuff pm me and let me know and I can ship out asap to you. I will try and update this thread with more sales instead of adding more and more separate threads, as I have more to...
  19. Metal-Willis

WTB/WTT Original NES Box - Action Set with Gray Gun on picture

I'm looking for the original NES box for the action set that came with the zapper. It must be the one with the gray zapper in the picture on the box. If anyone is willing to sell me just the box only that would be awesome. I do have the box for the same thing, only with the orange zapper in the...
  20. Metal-Willis

Neo cd control pads

Hey, can anyone give me their own personal review of the Neo CD control pads. I'm heavily interested in picking some up but wanted to see what others thought of them and how they compare to the original stick style controllers for the AES. Do they 'feel' right when playing games, because I'm...