Search results

1. mr_b

Dodonpachi DaiOuJou (M2 Shot Triggers)

Let’s be honest. The M2 team have earned a special place in heaven for the works they’ve done.
  2. mr_b

Dodonpachi DaiOuJou (M2 Shot Triggers)

Looking at the vid its only vanilla. It would be nice to get a DOJ BL and be freed of the 360 port. Touting cycle accuracy with the pcb my interest is peaked.
  3. mr_b

WTB - Blast City or Sega Candy in the Midwest

I know this is a long shot, but hoping there is someone in the midwest. I'm in the looking to get a couple of cabs for the basement again. I'd prefer to grab one from someone in the community vs grabbing one from KC or other vendors if possible. I'm looking for a Blast City preferrably, but...
  4. mr_b

What to drink

Diet anything is bad for you. There's reasons why they keep changing the sweetener every few years all that shit ends up causing other health issues. Even stay away from corn syrup drinks like regular soda. Drink regular sugar soft drinks. Pepsi pretty much carries their throwback all year long...
  5. mr_b

WTB: Splatoon

If any of you are done with your copies and would like to part with it.
  6. mr_b

Buying a new handgun what should I get?

If you don't own one yet. This is all you need.
  7. mr_b

WTB (Sega) Model 2B Mobo

Hey guys, Looking for a Model 2B mother board. I've got a 2A already but managed to snag a cheap Virtua On rom board.
  8. mr_b

FS: Egret 2/3 Marquee Holder E3 2L8B Panel

I no longer have use for these, so they need to go. I'll upload pics once I get home tonight. Egret 2/3 Marquee Holder - $75 + shipping. Egret 3 2L8B panel unpopulated - $80 + shipping. ****SOLD**** Not shipping overseas and I'm not dealing with punk ass noobs.
  9. mr_b

Baseball and the Neo Geo

No way man... the Upper Deck baseball craze started with this card.
  10. mr_b

Market Privileges Revoked AKA "The Great Purge of 8-1-14"

It's funny. VT's response has been the same all day long. The only ones who seem to have a problem are those that have used the forums for a long time as a sales outlet. 2 people who are new to the forums are actually in support of the action after taking a moment to let it sink in that they can...
  11. mr_b

FS: Getting Out Sale (PCB's + Stuff)

Alright thread title updated. I'm looking to sell of the remaining arcade stuff I got. Sales Rules (PCB's) ---------------------- Prices include shipping in the cont US and looking to only deal with people in the US, unless your northern brotha I've dealt with before in the past. Priority...
  12. mr_b

Sorting Roms into Genres

They took our ROMZ!!!
  13. mr_b

Birthday work?

Sorry I'm a day late. HAPPY B-DAY! KP!
  14. mr_b

Summer sale - Arcade and Console (XRGB2 , PCB's, NetDimm)

Time for another sales thread. Prices don't include shipping. Payment via Paypal. If not paying via PayPal gift, add the 4% to cover fees. Don't like my prices make me an offer, worst I can say is "GFY" :) Items for Sale ----------------- Arcade Items Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 PCB $150 Soul...
  15. mr_b

New DavidG special - Jockey GP

Why is it whenever Chamane tries to crack on someone I envision this.
  16. mr_b

CPS 2 Issues - Marvel Super Heroes

I've taken a stab at trying to repair some CPS2 boards I got really cheap as an excuse to test out my new eprom burner. The pictures below show the graphical issues I'm experiencing. What I've done thus far. -Program roms and GFX roms checksums match against the corresponding Mame set. -...
  17. mr_b

FS: Fall Sale (PCB's + Control Panels + Random)

Hey Guys, Got some stuff to sell as I'm looking to clear space in the closet and storage locker. Prices don't include shipping. Don't like prices make me an offer. Could be interested in trades if you got PCB's that are not emulated in Mame. I'll get pics up later today once I get the camera...
  18. mr_b

WTB: MVS 2-Slot Metal Cage + Joysticks or CD Pads

Hey guys, Looking for a cage for my mvs 2-slot. Also looking for a cd pads or joysticks. Thanks, Mr_B