Search results

1. Cousin_Itt

WW7 w/ mini ArcadeShock minis

Only a near 19 year bump.
  2. Cousin_Itt

Fucking Amazon

I have prime credit card. I noticed they started offering 6% back for no rush shipping instead of the standard 5% for one of my big orders on Black Friday. I use Amazon enough to justify the cost. But I could care less about the extras. Prime video prime music, prime twitch.
  3. Cousin_Itt

Unico Jamma Candy Cabs

Ironically the listed Resolution for the Blast Nova is 1440x1080. different from the the current ULM26, which is wrongly advertised as 1600x1200 or the even the actual 1024 x 768. Perhaps they finally fixed the firmware so you can at least better adjust the horizontal and vertical settings.
  4. Cousin_Itt

Jesus, Fuck the Cable Monopoly

I got spectrum just because it was the only thing available in my area 5 years ago. There were two tiers at the time. 100mb and 300mb DL. I bought the more expensive since I had house mates who also were gamers. I also got that spectrum mobile just because $30 basic unlimited plan since I...
  5. Cousin_Itt

Best Buy to stop selling DVD's and Blu-Rays next year.

I just meant for the movies. Some were cool, some not so much. Last steelbook I bought from them was 4k Ghost in the Shell. Arrived in the mail dented and they didn’t have any to exchange in store.
  6. Cousin_Itt

Best Buy to stop selling DVD's and Blu-Rays next year.

The only reason to buy from Best Buy was just for the exclusive Steelbook. less overall demand in conjunction with company consolidations/closures mean there is very little money to be made selling optical media. It doesn't help that Walmart is now in charge of dvd distribution company for 2...
  7. Cousin_Itt

Analogue Pocket

Analogue Duo is gonna support NGCD out of the box. Makes sense since 8bitdo already released NGCD pads. edit: In all honesty, those cartridge adapters that have been on the backburner for while will finally ship. Or wishful hoping that pocket Dock finally supports their DAC.
  8. Cousin_Itt

Thrift stores?

I sometimes go in to Goodwill to see if there's anything. 95% of the time there's not. They put anything truly valuable straight to their auction site or ebay. I used to check pawn shops to see if they have anything. I bought a new 3ds console for a fair price back when you couldn't find one...
  9. Cousin_Itt

NIB RAC-J500S 6 Buttons Arcade Joystick USB Wired Acrylic Artwork Panel PC NEO GEO 50 SHIPPED

Never thought about it until now. isn't it weird that the buttons are lined straight, but the black bubble is curved? Forgive me for hijacking your thread. GLWTS
  10. Cousin_Itt

Finally a mini console I can get behind (DDR mini)

Let me know when they release a Pump It Up mini.
  11. Cousin_Itt

PlayStation Portal to have MSRP of 199.99

Ironically, I never bothered to grab a ps classic because the vita tv was better in every way, hacked or not. (Except for the proprietary memory cards)
  12. Cousin_Itt

PlayStation Portal to have MSRP of 199.99

It’s not a full fledged console. Its only direct comparison would be Logitech G Cloud. A budget option would be just to get phone mount and use a cell phone and dual sense controller. But I don’t know what age parents start giving their kids smartphones or tablets. It might be a budget option...
  13. Cousin_Itt

So that Sony Price Hike. An extra $40 right off the bat.

So I'm confused, The base Ps+ is only being increased by $20, from $60 -> $80. The PS+Extra tier is being increased $35 from $100 ->$135. The PS+ Premium is the only one that's being increased by $40 from $120 -> $160. Honestly I don't think Premium is worth it. Though I honestly think a...
  14. Cousin_Itt

Anyone here seeing linus tech tips getting absolutely wrecked?

I'm an avid watcher of LTT and Gamers Nexus (I even enjoy that Jayztwocents guy). If I really need a serious review, I'm going to watch Steve on Gamers Nexus. There's defintely humor, but his testing is a mostly straight forward no bullshit approach. Linus tech tips (and all the other sister...
  15. Cousin_Itt

Looks like Youtube is testing out blocking ad blockers on PC browsers.

I was under the assumption that most adblockers were made ineffective in Chrome post Manifest 3.0 rollout. Chrome doesn’t allow extensions using older API manifest 2.0. Adblockers still work in Firefox since it allows the use of older API (for now anyway).
  16. Cousin_Itt

FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™

In 9 months, how many Messi babies are there going to be?
  17. Cousin_Itt

Real ID Delay

Who honestly doesn't have a Real ID compliant card? I'm not talking about the enhanced ID cards with the RFID chip, but just a normal ID with the Gold Star in the corner. I figured that most states required that you get it when you renewed your drivers license.
  18. Cousin_Itt

Black Friday 2022

I bought Wall-e, The Criterion 4k version for $25 (1/2 off). For work I bought a Phillips bone conduction headset (says it was 33% off, but it's been that price for a month). I bought Pentiment for steam, but that wasn't on sale.
  19. Cousin_Itt

'Metal Slug Awakening' ['Metal Slug Code J'] (2021) (Android and iOS)

That Intro made me think they were making a metal slug Fornite clone or collab. I'm still waiting on MSTactics news.