Search results

1. redfield0009

Restoring Home Carts

I got a copy of Last Blade 2 in the mail today and was pretty disappointed to see how disgusting it was. The manual has grime and finger prints and a giant crease that runs through the entire manual from front to back. The case as well was probably swaped out as well. It's pretty loose like the...
  2. redfield0009

My small AES collection

I sold my AES collection earlier this year but still had the SNK itch... so I jumped back in. My AES collection is very small and only consists of five games, but I'm excited to see which games I can track down. Currently I'm just focusing on the Metal Slug series. MSX is next on my list and...
  3. redfield0009

F/S Espgaluda II PCB, MFBL FK

Espgaluda II PCB - 1200 mushihimesama futari black label (another vesion) Full Kit - 1200 I don't really want to sell, but hit me up if anyone has interest. Prices are what I paid.
  4. redfield0009

FS: PS3 Injustice fight stick plus arcade jamma games

Hey guys selling a few things to raise money for a Metal Slug Slot machine. SOLD DDP DOJ BL Conversion Cart: 180 shipped in the US SOLD Demon Front: Language in the game is English, 100 shipped in the US Injustice Fight Stick PS3: 80 shipped in the US Metal Slug 5 partial Kit non...
  5. redfield0009

FS: Metal Slug MVS 1,2,5, Plus other arcade games

Hey guys selling a few things to raise money for a Metal Slug Slot machine. SOLD DDP DOJ BL Conversion Cart: 180 shipped in the US SOLD Demon Front: Language in the game is English, 100 shipped in the US Injustice Fight Stick PS3: 80 shipped in the US Metal Slug 5 partial Kit non...
  6. redfield0009

FS: DDP DOJ BL Conversion, Demon Front, Injustice PS3 fight stick, MVS Metal Slug Carts

7. redfield0009

Wanted Convergence/Yoke tabs

I just recently fixed some convergence issues with one of my cabs and I do not have enough left to fix the problems with my second cab, does anyone have like 4 or 5 they would be willing to sell?
  8. redfield0009

WANTED Dodonpachi daifukkatsu 1.5 kit

I'm looking to get a hold of a DDP DFK 1.5 kit. I'm hoping to a do a trade. I have a Deathsmiles full kit and a Ibara full kit I would trade for DDP DFK. Thanks!
  9. redfield0009

MS Pacman video issues

I bought a MS Pacman Jamma board of ebay and I tested it out for the first time yesterday. I tried it in both of my cabs and the screen is heavily distorted. All my other jamma boards work just fine. Is anyone failure with this issue?
  10. redfield0009

FT Deathsmiles PCB

I want to trade my DeathSmiles PCB. for something new. Looking for the following: Pink Sweets PCB Muchi Muchi Pork PCB Espgaluda Full Kit DoDonPachi PCB Mushimesama Futari 1.5 PCB Dodonpachi DOJ PCB Donpachi PCB
  11. redfield0009

FS: Mushihimesama, and Ibara full kits.

Mushihimesama, full kit with artwork and bug fix. SOLD. Ibara, full kit with art work, 400 shipped in the US. I'll update with pictures of the kits tonight.
  12. redfield0009

WTB Espgaluda II

Looking to snag an Espgaluda II kit, let me know if anyone has one for sale.
  13. redfield0009

WTB pink bubble wrap and blue anti static bag for a cave kit.

I'm in need of the pink bubble wrap and blue anti static bag so I can complete one of my cave kits. If you got a spare you would like to sell send me a PM, thanks!
  14. redfield0009

WTT Mushihimesama Futari Black Label kit

I would like to trade my Mushihimesama Futari Black Label kit for Deathsmiles Mega Black Label. I Know its a long shot but I would really like to get this game. The MFBL box is not in the best shape and it has writing on the side. I can update with more pics later tonight. Everything else in...
  15. redfield0009

WTB Atomiswave Stereo Cable

I'm in need of an atomiswave stereo cable, send me a PM if you got one you want to sell.
  16. redfield0009

I need help with joystick sizing

So I got my push buttons and joy sicks in today and I was all set to get my 2 player control panel hooked up, turns out the joy sicks don't fit the control panel. The ones I bought are Seimitsu LS-56-01, I tried my JLFs and they didn't fit either. I'm thinking my only options now are Seimitsu...
  17. redfield0009

Highway Entertainment

I bought a PCB kit from Highway Entertainment last week and just got it in the mail today. The entire process has been great with these guys, up until getting the game in the mail. During the buying process they sent me several pics of the kit's contents, and pics of the game running in a cab...
  18. redfield0009

SOLD Metal Slug 3 MVS kit, matching serials

For sale is my slug 3 MVS kit. Asking for 130 shipped in the US SOLD
  19. redfield0009

Atomiswave, PGM, pre Black Friday sale!

Looking to thin out some of my arcade games to make room for some new stuff Atiomiswave motherboard and 4 games SOLD Metal Slug 6 boot Fist of the North Star Boot Demolish Fist, real cart KOF Neo Wave, real cart Looking to sell this as a bundle for 200 shipped in the US. PGM IGS...
  20. redfield0009

FS XBOX 360 GOW edition with several games, pre black friday sale!

PENDING Looking to sell my Gears of War edition 360. PENDING Slim 360 with 320 GB Hard Drive 2 controllers Original box Play and charge kit AV and power cables Games Dark Souls LE Batman Arkham Asylum Resident Evil 5 Gears of War Gears of War 2 LE Red Dead Redemption - Undead Nightmare...