Search results

1. video_disease

eBay-Japanese Xbox 360, Japanese PS2, Cave Shmups for 360, PS2 Fighters

I listed the last bit of my video game stuff on eBay today! http://www.ebay.com/sch/god_among_men_77/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 Included are: Japanese Xbox 360-100% complete, comes with an elite 120 GB HDD Japanese PS2 Slim-Ceramic white, comes with memory card...
  2. video_disease

eBay-CPS2 Boards, MVS Carts, Japanese Xbox 360, Japanese PS2, Shmups Fighters

All of it starts off at $0.99 and there are NO reserves! http://www.ebay.com/sch/god_among_men_77/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 Here is the list: MVS Carts: Art of Fighting, KOF 97, KOF 98 CPS2 Boards, both blue B boards, both Phoenixed: Street Fighter Alpha, Super Street...
  3. video_disease

eBay-KOF 97, KOF 98, Art of Fighting MVS carts

Hey there, I listed the last little bit of my Arcade stuff on eBay and in there are 3 MVS carts! Listed are: Art of Fighting-Legit Label KOF 97-Legit label KOF 98-Fake label All are 100% authentic (no boots) and work properly. They also all start off at $0.99 so here is a great chance for...
  4. video_disease

F/S Japanese PS2, Fist of the North Star, Capcom vs SNK 2, Arcana Heart

Selling my Japanese PS2 collection. PM or e-mail: videodisease77@gmail.com First up is a white PS2 slim. Comes with a white memory card, white ps2 controller, and a Mad Catz A/V connector but NO power cord. You could buy any generic power cord (USA version will work) and you are good to go...
  5. video_disease

FS: Captain Commando PCB Semi working-Bad C Board?

I have a Captain Commando PCB for sale and I am pretty sure it has a bad C board. You don't notice it during game play but if it's a black screen you notice white lines. Looking for $60 shipped in the USA OBO. PM or e-mail: videodisease77@gmail.com Here are pics:
  6. video_disease

F/S-Japanese Xbox 360 + 6 Cave shooters! Minty fresh!

Selling my Xbox 360 collection. If my prices are whack let me know. All games are NTSC-J so you need a Japanese Xbox 360 to play them! I would prefer to ship the Xbox to a USA buyer, games I will ship anywhere. PM or e-mail: videodisease77@gmail.com PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING Japanese...
  7. video_disease

CPS2 Board-Phoenixed, Street Fighter Alpha, SSF2: TNC

Got two Phoenixed CPS2 boards: PM me or e-mail, feel free to send me an offer as well. Prices do not include shipping. Super Street Figher II The New Challengers-Phoenixed-Phoenixed board that works perfectly. One of my favorite SF games. $75 Street Fighter Alpha Phoenixed-Works great! $75
  8. video_disease

F/S Neo Geo Candy Cabinet, plus 4 slot MOBO w/ uniBIOS PLUS 30 MVS carts!!!

Still no luck in the job search so that means I have to let more Arcade goodness go. E-mail: videodisease77@gmail.com or PM Some of the games may have fake labels or crappy labels but they are all 100% working (except for Bust A Move) USA SHIPPING ONLY ON GAMES. Games: All labels are in...
  9. video_disease

F/S-Blast City Cabinet, Radiant Silvergun ST-V, CPS-2 Boards Phoenixed

If my prices are whack tell me! Prices do not include postage! If you live in the southern California area we can meet up for all of this stuff and cash is king. I do accept Paypal! E-mail contact is preferred: videodisease77@gmail.com Super Street Figher II The New...
  10. video_disease

FS-Sega New Astro City + Raiden II PCB Southern California $550

Unfortunately I have fallen on hard times after losing my job and I need to sell one of my cabinets. I am going to unload my Sega New Astro City which right now has a Raiden II board in there that will be yours to keep. I replaced the panel a little while ago and this thing just looks...
  11. video_disease

FT/FS-Waku Waku 7 KOREAN VERSION

Looking to trade or sell my copy of Waku Waku 7. It states "Made In Korea" on the label. To my knowledge Waku Waku 7 was one of the few Korean made MVS carts with no changes made to the original game. The label is a little rough, but the game plays perfectly with no flaws. Could probably use a...
  12. video_disease

SOLD-Espgaluda for PS2-COMPLETE

This is now sold. It sold for $55 PPD in the USA in case anyone needs a price reference. Thanks!
  13. video_disease

WTB-Captain America and the Avengers Control Panel

I need a Captain America and the Avengers 4 player control panel. Doesn't have to be populated. I would prefer one with artwork, doesn't matter if it is repro or otherwise. I have a Gauntlet 4 player control panel that is populated that I can trade or sell. PM me or e-mail...
  14. video_disease

FS/FT-Demon's Souls PS3

Looking to sell or trade my copy of Demon's Souls for PS3. Never played, not in shrink, that is how I got it. Mint condition all around. This is the standard version. Asking $30PPD. Same price as Amazon. If you want to trade, I can offer the game plus cash. Looking for: Mod Nation Racers for...
  15. video_disease

WTB-Blast City 2L/12B Control Panel

I need a 2L/12B control panel for a Sega Blast City. I am willing to pay cash, or I could trade a 2L/12B Astro City CP. PM me or e-mail: videodisease77@gmail.com thanks!
  16. video_disease

Small chip in Blast City monitor, HOW CAN I FIX???

I just bought a blast city and there is a tiny chip in the monitor, is there anyway this could continue cracking? Is there anyway I could fill it without it looking like crap? I don't notice it when I play, but I don't want to risk it getting worse or bigger. Any and all help appreciated!
  17. video_disease

NO LONGER FOR SALE

THIS IS NO LONGER FOR SALE. I SOLD MY PONY SO NOW I HAVE ROOM :)
  18. video_disease

FS-Assassins Creed II for PS3

I have a gently used copy of Assassins Creed II for PS3 for sale, the case, manual, and disc are in NM condition. I only played this a handful of times, and it didn't really do it for me. $20 PPD in the US, it's half price of a new copy on Gamestop. Thanks!
  19. video_disease

WTB-Vertical PCB's! Shmups!

I finally managed to get another cab, and I plan on rotating the monitor so I can have a dedicated vert cab! Now I need some games for it! Here is a short list of some of the stuff I am looking for. I kinda wanted to stick to the inexpensive side, so no Cave PCB's (yet!), but there is some...