Search results

1. Bay78

WTB: Capcom CPS3 setup

Just like the ad says I’m looking for a Capcom CPSIII setup. Let me k ow what you have and what you want for it? Suicided games are o.k as well.
  2. Bay78

WTB: Naomi Universal 2 player control panel

Hello, looking for a two player control panel for a Naomi Universal. Ideally would love a Zombie Revenge original but will take what's available. PM with pics and prices. Thanks:glee:
  3. Bay78

WTB: League Bowling AES US version

Hi there, Just like the title says looking for a decent to mint League Bowling complete ISA version for AES. Let me know if you have and what you want for it.
  4. Bay78

WTB: Metal Slug 5 MVS cart

Looks like I’m not the only one looking for one of these but I don’t really care condition, I’m interested in both Cart and or kit. I sold my Slug collection a few years ago and now regret it greatly. Thanks a lot in advance and hopefully we both can get some Slug 5 action! Edited wtb Japanese...
  5. Bay78

WTB Neo Geo AES system

Hi there, I’m looking for a Neo Geo AES system. I would prefer a system with a game or two but am open to hearing what’s out there. I sold mine years ago and am now regretting it.
  6. Bay78

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, MK1, Super Dodgeball, Hit the Ice (all pictured)

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 $90 plus actual shipping (has one rom checks out red but I can't find anything wrong with game) $90 plus shipping ***SOLD*** Mortal Kombat 1 Works 100% shown with volume pot but volume pot not included $50 plus shipping ***SOLD*** Super Dodgeball works 100% pcb...
  7. Bay78

FS: MVS Spinmaster, Neo Turf Masters, Neo Geo Cup '98, KOF 03, Ninja Combat

Hey Guys. I have the following Neo Geo MVS carts for sale: Spinmasters with Yaton Box and original mini (not shown $90 Shipped in USA and Canada ***SOLD*** Neo Turf Masters - $80 Shipped in USA or Canada ***SOLD*** Neo Geo Cup '98 - $40 Shipped in USA or Canada King of Fighters...
  8. Bay78

FS: R-Type II PCB, Willow, MK1 and Super Dodgeball, etc.

Hello everybody. I have up for sale some Arcade Jamma pcb's with more to follow at a later time. Prices do not include shipping unless otherwise stated and are in US funds but I will ship worldwide and will charge only exact shipping cost. I accept paypal gift or regular paypal to trusted...
  9. Bay78

WTS Gals Panic Jamma and other PCB's etc.

Just like the title says. Up for sale is a Gals Panic Jamma PCB that fully works. It is selling for $75 Shipped anywhere in USA or Canada. Will sell worldwide but pm for quote. Game works 100%. Its a vertical puzzle game. I'm a family man and this game is not for a young family. PM me if...
  10. Bay78

FS: Naomi, GD-roms, CPS1, CPS2, Atomiswave, PCB's

Well I need to raise some funds for a project I'm working on so I will let go of some of my stuff. Up for grabs are the following items. All payment in US funds unless otherwise posted. I will ship worldwide however can ONLY include shipping prices for Canadian and American buyers. Others pm me...
  11. Bay78

FS: Espgaluda 2 Black Label Xbox 360 region Free **Now Pictured****SOLD**

Up for sale is a copy of Espgaluda II Black label for xbox 360. Its in MINT condition and comes with the wrapper aswell. It has the soundtrack cd with it aswell. It has been played but it has been well taken care of. I'd let it go for $50 shipped anywhere in Canada or USA however I will ship...
  12. Bay78

WTB Cheap beat up Last Blade 2 or Top Hunter

Just like title says. I'm looking for any (working) condition MVS carts Jap or English of Last Blade 2 and Top Hunter. Let me know
  13. Bay78

WTB KOF 98 and MOTW and Last Blade 2 loose

Looking for a couple of loose carts. KOF 98 and Garou Mark of the Wolves or The Last Blade 2. Can be Japanese or English doesn't matter. As long as its original and original label preferred.
  14. Bay78

Bay78's Winnipeg Christmas BASH!

When : Tonight @ 8pm December 11/2010 Whats going on? Lots of Pinball: Sorcerer Back to the Future Shaq Attaq Super Mario Bros. Lots of Arcade: Marvel Vs. Capcom Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Street Fighter III New Generation Super Puzzle Fighter 2 X Gigawing R-TYPE II SVC Chaos SNK Vs. Capcom...
  15. Bay78

WTB Sega I/O for Naomi

hello everyone. I'm looking for a Sega I/O for naomi. If you have one for sale. Please pm me pics and a shipped price to Canada please. Thank you very much in advance. Bay78
  16. Bay78

WTB Sega I/O

Just like the add says. I'm looking for a good working Sega I/O for my second Naomi setup. Please let me know if you have and a price and please pm me with offers and pictures. Thanks, Bay78:vik:
  17. Bay78

WTB CPS3 working or Dead Carts and CD's

Just like the title says. I'm looking for working or not CPS3 carts. Preferred Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike but will consider anything! 2nd impact, new generation, Original CD's of either or 3rd strike Warzard, Jo-Jo. If you have ANYTHING let me know. Thanks Bay78 (Please include pics and a...
  18. Bay78

WTB Naomi 1 Motherboard, a few other things

Hello everyone. I'm looking for the following items. If anyone has any please pm me a shipped price to Canada and include pictures if possible please. This is what I'm after: Naomi 1 motherboard (preferred with GD-rom bios) Dimm board (any version) Sega Audio Amp and connectors GD-ROM Drive...
  19. Bay78

WTB Ikaruga GD-Rom w/ security IC

Just like the title says. I'm looking for an Ikaruga with security IC. PM me pictures and prices please. Thanks very much, Bay78
  20. Bay78

WTB Gigawing CPS2 any region (original)

Just like the title says. Looking to get a Loose Gigawing at a fair price. PM me if you have one and what you are looking for it shipped to Canada. Also would be willing to do a trade for it aswell.