Search results

1. NOAH

IC: Sega Astro City 2 SF Bay Area

I'd be looking to get $550 for it. Bought it for $500 for a fellow NG mate and made three 150-mile round trips in pursuit of it, I would like to get my money back. Here's the deets: -Burn-free Nanao MS8 tube and chassis. Nice contrast and good convergence, geometry in upper corners isn't...
  2. NOAH

Group buy: New Taito leather arcade stools, SF Bay Area based

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?243446-IC-New-Taito-stools-43cm-and-48cm-stools-SF-Bay-Area-based&highlight= I can no longer edit the first post of this thread. I've got one 43cm stool available now. One buyer had to back out so his two stools went back on the market, one is...
  3. NOAH

IC: Legit JP SFIII: 3rd Strike setup, 2 1/2-year-old battery

Considering selling this depending on it's value. I was fortunate to get a good price on it 3 years ago but the cart died 6-months later. I sent it to Fujita to have it revived which cost me a total of about $140-$150 at the time, so the battery is only 2 1/2 years old now and should be good for...
  4. NOAH

MS8-29 smoke patterns

So I purchased a cabinet from a friend recently and didn't notice this problem during testing. Another friend of ours moved the cabinet in his truck and brought it to me and I stupidly waited a month to turn the cabinet on for the first time since the position it was moved to within my apartment...
  5. NOAH

IC: New Taito stools, 43cm and 48cm stools, SF Bay Area based

EDIT: The listed prices include all fees for these to be imported and do not include domestic shipping. It was discovered that shipping rates are slightly higher for 48cm stools and based on a 33-stool order with 24x 43cm stools and 9x 48cm stools the total cost for these will be as follows...
  6. NOAH

RGB NES service suggestions

Hey, everyone. So I've got leads to a top-loader unit and already have a couple PPU's for RGB modification. Now that people have been doing this for a little while I'm wondering if some of you could share your experiences with any RGB modding services. I won't mention any names, but there's a...
  7. NOAH

WTB: Seimitsu LS-29 Spinners

Preferably one green and one pink.
  8. NOAH

IC: Sega Aero City SF Bay Area

SOLD About the cab It was placed in a bulk buy order from Ken last fall to fill the order out to 10 units. I originally planned to use it for yoko shooters and older 2P games like Final Fight, Golden Axe, Bubble Bobble. My arcade plans have changed though and I don't think an Aero City is part...
  9. NOAH

WTB: Konami Windy 1P panel

I've found one, need one more to match it.
  10. NOAH

FS: Final Fight, Bio-Ship Paladin, Black Tiger pcb's

All prices include shipping to US and Canada: Final Fight $65 - Volume does not exceed moderate level. Fine for most players, but won't achieve adrenaline-pumping volume. Everything else works 100%.SOLD Black Tiger $95 SOLD Bio-Ship Paladin $115
  11. NOAH

WTB: Dragon Saber & Batsugun pcb's

Been looking for these on the shmups forums for 4 or 5 months now with no luck. Thought I'd try over here and see what happens.
  12. NOAH

IC: Golden Axe II: Revenge of Death Adder pcb

Hey, folks. Just checking to see if anyone here is looking for an RoDA pcb. Taking offers as prices on this seem to have bounced quite a bit.
  13. NOAH

WTB: Hammerin' Harry & City Connnection pcb's

Shipping would be to 94591.
  14. NOAH

FS: Shienryu STV cart

TRADED Original cart. Prices include shipping to US. Paypal gift or +4.5%. $75 with folded copy arts. $80 with uncreased copy arts (higher shipping cost)
  15. NOAH

NOAH needs a new house console item sale

Got closing costs for a house coming up the middle of next month and need to raise some funds. Some good stuff here and all of it is in great to mint condition unless otherwise specified. Please feel free to ask questions if you have any. All prices are shipped within the US and payment is by...
  16. NOAH

NOAH needs a new house sale (Super Street Fighter II X / Turbo)

Got closing costs coming up on a house the middle of next month and need to raise some funds. Everything's fully working unless specified otherwise. All prices are shipped within the US and payment is by paypal gift or +4%. Pics available upon request and all items will be shipped out within 48...
  17. NOAH

WTB: a few cheap items

No kidding...really cheap. Need the following for a couple projects. Would prefer to buy the two shells together to save on shipping: 1) 17mm or 22mm Candy cab cam lock w/ key 2) CPS-2 B-board shell (no preference) 3) CPS-2 motherboard shell Shipping is to 94591
  18. NOAH

WTB: Zero Gunner 2 Naomi cart

No trade material at the moment so I'm really only looking to buy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  19. NOAH

Namco NB-2 auxillary pinout

I'm trying to find the stereo pinout for The Outfoxies, does anyone know where it's located? I can't find an auxillary pinout for NB-2 hardware anywhere.