Search results

1. 2D_mastur

WTT : NGCD Pro stick (Bean stick) in good condition.

I am looking for a bean stick in good to excellent condition, must be in working order. I have a few things up for trade, you can chose one of these: -Old style stick (working, in b+ condition) -FF3 ( SNKG JAP cart) -SS3 ( SNKG JAP cart) -Beast Busters NGPC cart (loose with case) All have...
  2. 2D_mastur

Neo Geo games you never bothered playing...

... and probably never will. -Ghost Pilots -Legend of Success Joe -Any Majong Game -Ninja Combat -League Bowling -Any Soccer (football) game -Power Spikes - Irritating Maze -Blues Journey Off the top of my head...
  3. 2D_mastur

SNK Characters who are known pedophiles

I only know of two: Yoshitora Tokugowa (SS) Clown (Karnov's revenge) Both of which I main, in their respective games. I think I am gonna quit playing these guys and cancel them from my character list in 2021. Who else is pedo?
  4. 2D_mastur

Favorite childhood action figures

Mainly for those weird 80s-early 90s stuff that you remember fondly. For me, its gotta be Supernaturals. Glow in the dark weapons and fucking holograms.
  5. 2D_mastur

ALL I WANTED ...

WAS A PEPSI, JUST ONE PEPSI...
  6. 2D_mastur

NeoSd Pro MVS no serial? No manual?

I received my cart in the mail today. There was no paper which listed the serial number. There was a small sticker where the board contacts were ( contained numbers and barcode), but when I tired to register with that number the Terraonion site said that the serial does not exist. Where is the...
  7. 2D_mastur

(Found an overpriced copy on ebay !) NGPC Gals FIghter US or PAL

Like all things Neo, people are gouging for this game on e-bay. I used to have this game, but it got lost when I moved . Just looking for naked cart (hopefully with case). Let me know shipped price.
  8. 2D_mastur

Neo SD Cart label/sticker

As the title says, looking for an un-used Neo SD label/sticker. I dunno if this matters, but I got a MVS cart. Let me know your price. Thanks,
  9. 2D_mastur

WTB Sega Saturn Controlller x2

Good appearance and functionality. Let me know shipped price for these. Thank you,
  10. 2D_mastur

WTB: MVS KOF 95, KOF 96 and The Last Blade (1)

Looking to buy these three titles. Legit carts, any region, original labels. Let me know your shipped price. Thank you,
  11. 2D_mastur

Why haven't homebrew devs done a Beat 'em up yet?

No I don't mean a fighting game. I mean a beat 'em up ala Final Fight. Is there not a market for beat 'em ups anymore? Are they too hard to develop? We get nothing but tons of shooters, run n guns and puzzle games. Is this where the money is at? The Neo library is lacking anything stellar...
  12. 2D_mastur

SNK -G carts aka jizz carts

Just looking to see what people have out there . Especially interested in kof 94 - 98 in jizz cart form. Please let me know your shipped price. Original labels please.
  13. 2D_mastur

FOUND ! WTB Sengoku 2 JAP AES manual

I know that stuff like this is hard to find and the only way anybody would sell one is if they didnt have the game to go with it. Obviously would prefer an authentic one that isn't beat the hell up too much. This is one of the few AES games I have that is missing a manual, I dunno why this...
  14. 2D_mastur

SS2 Sam Sho MVS

Basic bitch stuff. Mine died, no way to repair. Any region, shipped price.
  15. 2D_mastur

WTB : Metal Slug 4 MVS

Original label please. Please let me know shipped price . Thank you,
  16. 2D_mastur

[Found] AERO FIGHTERS 3 MVS

Original Label. Please let me know shipped price. Any region. Edit : Found a copy ! I think I am definitely done collecting shit now.
  17. 2D_mastur

How long will our neo carts last?

I know that I have heard somebody on the forums claim that our carts are already living on borrowed time. Explain this to a tech dummy who knows little to nothing about eproms and longevity of boards, etc. Will the carts out last the MVS/AES hardware? What is the weakest link in terms of...
  18. 2D_mastur

WTB : Last Blade 2 MVS

I am pretty much done collecting Neo Geo shit. I have only one regret.. never getting a copy of LB2. Any region, legit label.. Please let me know a shipped price. Get possessed the Christmas Spirt and sell a copy to a poor drunk beggar. God bless us, every one!
  19. 2D_mastur

WTB : Dreamcast VMUs

Just need a couple used and functional ones. Flashy transparent ones preferred. Let me know your price. Thanks!
  20. 2D_mastur

NGPC - Gals Fighters

Cart only needed. Any region. Shipped price please. Ebay is fucking gouging for this cart. Thanks,