Search results

1. KaedesDisciple

MISTer FPGA?

I've been all like "cute, but who is it for?" I get having something I guess that's kinda physical, but it's not. It's nothing, and isn't worth anything to anyone outside of a very specific subset of a subset of emulator users (because the MiSTer, like all FPGA gaming, is emulation). So I'm...
  2. KaedesDisciple

FS: NGPC system and games / Evercade EXP / Batman FC, Batman MD / GG Flash Cart

Agree. Stellar and quick pack and shipping. Excellent quality stuff too. Y’all pay this man!
  3. KaedesDisciple

8Bitdo Neo geo wireless controller SNK licensed

Meh, I’m sure one will break at some point, and I’ll probably wind up using at least one as part of a trade somewhere down the line, and 3 will be active in this setup. No regerts
  4. KaedesDisciple

8Bitdo Neo geo wireless controller SNK licensed

Ah screw it, I already have 3 and just bought 2 more, that price is too good and I love this controller on the MiSTer, the Pocket, and the Switch
  5. KaedesDisciple

Neo Secret Santa 2023!!

Oh. Man. Here we go! In short, @GutsDozer crushed it. Starting out with some excellent artwork here, let’s get into it: This also works because my name is Joe too lol. Excellent use of Barry, I’m in the middle of a playthrough of RE Directors Cut right now. On to the stuff: I do love me...
  6. KaedesDisciple

Neo Secret Santa 2023!!

Boo them. Appreciate you going through all that though. I’m sure it’ll get here whenever they get around to it, hopefully before this weekend’s apparent crap weather.
  7. KaedesDisciple

Analogue Pocket

The d pad is just so floaty on mine it’s annoying as all get out. The diagonals are terrible they keep firing when they shouldn’t. I’ve tried the teflon tape fix and adjusted it multiple times. Looks like I have to choose between diagonals all the time or maybe half the time. Might just take it...
  8. KaedesDisciple

Merry Christmas, neo-geo.com!

Merry Christmas you old crazy crew. Appreciate the lot of ya. Eve was non-stop between singing in church, prepping for and hosting in-laws for the fish feast, running my light show, drinking Yamazaki 12 year, then back to church to sing again at midnight. Good but exhausting. We had a change...
  9. KaedesDisciple

Neo Secret Santa 2023!!

All good my friend. Just means we have to keep celebrating Caulksmas! LOL
  10. KaedesDisciple

Neo Secret Santa 2023!!

Still on the waiting bus over here, prob going to be post-Christmas arrival so I'll post pics as soon as it gets here.
  11. KaedesDisciple

Anyone In Christmas Mood?

Been seeing friends and family lately, took some of them around the neighborhood to see the insane amount of lights the houses around here put up, was pretty fun. Baked a bunch of cookies that people have enjoyed, and my light display is one of those computer controlled synchronized ones that I...
  12. KaedesDisciple

You guys ever play a game around Christmastime?

Deathsmiles II. I mean come on, Satan Claws!
  13. KaedesDisciple

Neo Secret Santa 2023!!

That’s the kind of caulk I should have printed. Design goals for next year
  14. KaedesDisciple

Neo Secret Santa 2023!!

Awesome @Neodogg I’m so glad it all got there! I had a lot of fun shopping for and making stuff. I made those cart holders too sorry for the imperfect prints. Those will also hold Genesis/MD carts in a pinch. The Cyborg Kuro Chan games play well if you like shooters, he just runs automatically...
  15. KaedesDisciple

CLOSED - WTB: Some complete Genesis games

Off the table, no longer needed Looking for some Genesis titles off this list for a Christmas gift if anyone has some of these clean and CIB, lmk: After Burner 2 Batman Returns Castle of Illusion Earthworm Jim Frogger Incredible Hulk Primal Rage Ren & Stimpy Sonic 2 Sonic 3
  16. KaedesDisciple

Neo Secret Santa 2023!!

Got any room for this old bastard? Haven’t done one of these in forever but this one looks like a blast.
  17. KaedesDisciple

Analogue Pocket

Yea I was all like "meh, n64 whatever-oh look they're shipping cart adapters and a big Analogue OS upgrade this year let's gooooo"
  18. KaedesDisciple

Evercade thread

I keep going back and forth on wanting/not wanting one of these. Between the Pocket and the Switch, I have no idea when I'd play the damn thing, but I'm glad that it's held on as long as it has and gotten this many releases so far. Good on 'em.
  19. KaedesDisciple

FS: CMVS, RetroUSB AVS, NES Everdrive, Nintendo Classic Editions

Good, now I'm not tempted to buy it anymore lol solid prices all around