Search results

1. KaedesDisciple

CLOSED - WTB: Some complete Genesis games

Off the table, no longer needed Looking for some Genesis titles off this list for a Christmas gift if anyone has some of these clean and CIB, lmk: After Burner 2 Batman Returns Castle of Illusion Earthworm Jim Frogger Incredible Hulk Primal Rage Ren & Stimpy Sonic 2 Sonic 3
  2. KaedesDisciple

WTB: Famicom Games

Haven't been around in quite some time, but looking to pick up a few Famicom carts if anyone is looking to part with anything in the following list (already have the SMB games): Castlevania games (including Kid Dracula) Splatterhouse Wanpaku Graffiti The Goonies Ghostbusters 2...
  3. KaedesDisciple

10 Shock Boxes

SALE PENDING I just found a box of 10 unused Shock Boxes that I bought YEARS ago from Big Bear. These are all in fantastic shape with no major problems, the only issue with one is the plastic was not cut properly in the manufacturing process, but that's an easy fix. These are all boxed up and...
  4. KaedesDisciple

F/S - My entire MVS collection including CMVS MV-2F and controllers

After posting in the what's it worth thread and then doing a bit of soul searching (realizing I never use this thing anymore) I've decided it's time to part with my MVS collection. It's served me well, I just hope it can bring others joy. This is really a player's first collection, there is...
  5. KaedesDisciple

WTB: Working boxed Genesis - small lot maybe?

Hey there folks, Looking to get a gift for someone that had a Genesis growing up and looking to get back into it. What I am looking for specifically is: - A clean boxed complete working Genesis (box has to match model of console), either model 1 or model 2 - At least 2 controllers, all Sega...
  6. KaedesDisciple

A varied FS thread - GBC/N64/GCN/NGCD/NGPC

Time to whittle down a fair bit of my miscellaneous collection here and make some room while getting a little back. All prices are negotiable, the more you buy the more we can work out. Paypal payments only please. I will do all shipping through USPS Priority (from 11209 or 10010, should be the...
  7. KaedesDisciple

My Auction-Style Selling Thread #1: Neo Geo CD

This is a series of auctions I will be holding in order to thin out my collection a bit. Each auction will be themed by system. If there are multiple items, each item will have its own bid. If you win all items in a particular auction, you will receive 10% off the total before shipping. The...
  8. KaedesDisciple

WTB: 360 Marvel Ult. Gold

Just looking to see if anyone has a 360 Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold edition that they're looking to part with. LMK.
  9. KaedesDisciple

Traveling to Zurich next week...

I'll be in Zurich next week (Mon-Fri) on business. Any residents or travelers care to share some things I might need to know? Thanks much.
  10. KaedesDisciple

PRICE DROP XBOX games + Family Guy & CSI

I have, both complete and in excellent, scratch-free condition: Original XBOX - Burnout Revenge - $5 Original XBOX - Marvel Ultimate Alliance - $15 XBOX 360 - Gears of War - $SOLD New/sealed condition Family Guy vol. 4 DVD set - $15 HOLD PENDING SALE New/sealed condition CSI Season 2 DVD set...
  11. KaedesDisciple

WTT: Regular Gears of War + $$ for LE Gears

Like the title says, I am looking to trade my regular used but excellent condition complete Gears for a complete LE Gears. Doesn't have to be new, just complete and in excellent condition. Just let me know how much extra cash you want and we'll make a deal. Edit: title was backwards
  12. KaedesDisciple

WTB: Gamecube Controllers

Anyone have any Gamecube controllers? New, used, doesn't matter so long as they work well.
  13. KaedesDisciple

Let's get in the spirit of the holidays. Post some Christmas-y in-game screens!

We all know some developers went out of their way to get their games/systems to wish you happy holidays in some way. Let's see if we can't put together as many screens as we can. I'll get the ball rolling with the ColecoVision: Happy Holidays!
  14. KaedesDisciple

WTB: ColecoVision Stuffs

Looking for pretty much anything ColecoVision to improve my collection. If it's in good looking condition and works, I'll probably be interested. Obviously, the rarer the better. The only thing I ask is that I don't get 10,000 PMs about Donkey Kong. Thanks much!
  15. KaedesDisciple

Anyone know what's going on over at Digitpress?

I've tried going over to Digitpress for a few days now and it just keeps failing to load. Anyone know if they were undergoing maintenace or something? Seems a bit odd... http://www.digitpress.com
  16. KaedesDisciple

WTB: PS2 Memory Card

I need do this one on the cheap. Anyone have one new cheap PS2 memory card that they're not using?
  17. KaedesDisciple

Killzone: Liberation - Yea or nay?

I'm one of the few that really enjoyed Killzone, but I'm on the fence about this one because of the change in play style. Anyone have any constructive comments about it?
  18. KaedesDisciple

What's in your PSP at the moment?

I've still got Tekken in that little bugger. Got my Lili up to a Divine Fist, my Baek up to a Lone Wolf, my Steve up to a Destroyer and some other random characters to various Dans. Whenever the fiancee steals it, it's either Lumines or IQ.
  19. KaedesDisciple

Considering farming out the work on modding my xbox

I have a v 1.0 xbox, an xecuter 3 mod chip and a new face plate with the switch and LCD built in. Quite simply, I don't have the friggin time to do the hardware mod myself, so I'm considering farming out the work to someone that does. I've already desoldered the LPC portholes, you would just...
  20. KaedesDisciple

I'm tired of this console war crap...

I'm going to play some C64 games. Archon, Beach-Head II, GI Joe, Last Ninja and Project Firestart here I come.