Search results

1. The Z-Man

FS: Sealed and Complete Neo Geo AES Games

I purchased KoF '96 and 2000 from Theruff. Everything was packed well and arrived in a timely manner. I'm pleased with the transaction. Thanks!
  2. The Z-Man

What are my arcade cabinets worth? Selling three 25" cabs in Olympia, Washington

Your Big Blue is the one that's got the value. With the CPS2 games you have I feel like that one is worth at least $1,500. If the Neo didn't have the monitor issues that would get you a decent amount as well. If your other cab had a 4 player setup, that would also be worth more. Anyway, as...
  3. The Z-Man

What are my arcade cabinets worth? Selling three 25" cabs in Olympia, Washington

Are any games included with the cabs? That can make a big difference in what they are worth.
  4. The Z-Man

WTB: Candy Cab

Hey everyone, I am looking for one of the following cabs in good condition: Namco: Cyber Lead 1 or 2 SEGA: New Net City, New Astro City, Swing, Astro City Capcom: Q25 SNK: Hyper Neo 64, Super Neo 29 I have money ready, I am in TX. Have funds set aside for shipping, but willing to drive a bit...
  5. The Z-Man

WTB: Capcom CPS-2 Games

Looking for the following, hoping for clean boards. Vampire Hunter 2 (Asian or Japanese) Super Street Fighter 2 X (Asian preferred, also interested in Japanese) May also be interested in an A board for Japan, and/or Asian regions. Thanks! Edit: Marvel Super Heroes and A board purchased from...
  6. The Z-Man

WTB: Capcom CPS-2 Japanese A Board

Hey everyone, I want to buy a Japanese CPS-2 A board. Looking for one that has a clean case. Please send me a message if you have something along these lines. Thanks very much.
  7. The Z-Man

WTB Atomiswave Carts

Hey friends, looking for the following carts, prefer original. Neo Geo Battle Coliseum Samurai Shodown VI The Rumble Fish The Rumble Fish 2 Dolphin Blue Knights of Valour Metal Slug 6 Guilty X Ver. 1.5 Please inbox me if you have anything that you are looking to part with. Thanks!
  8. The Z-Man

WTB Super Famicom Console & Return of Double Dragon

I am looking for a Super Famicom console with very, very little to no yellowing. Complete with box would be great, but not necessary. Must include Nintendo power supply. I am also looking for a copy of Return of Double Dragon for the SFC. Needs to be complete in very good condition. Any...
  9. The Z-Man

Lucha Libre & SF IV Xbox 360, DJ Hero w/ turntable for Wii

Here's what I've got for sale: Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes del Ring for Xbox 360. Like brand new, totally complete, only played a handful of times. $45 Shipped Street Fighter IV Platinum Hits Edition for Xbox 360. Brand new in shrink. $15 Shipped DJ Hero with turntable for Wii. Excellent...
  10. The Z-Man

KOF XIII News from Ingnition Entertainment

Hey guys, I'm an Editor and Journalist for a gaming/pop-culture website and I'm a huge fan of the Neo in general. I know a couple of people over at Ignition Entertainment and stopped by their booth at this years E3. Like most of you I am dying to get my hands on The King of Fighters XIII, but...
  11. The Z-Man

WTB New Slim PS3 Console

Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy a new(sealed) Slim PS3 system. I'm looking to spend about $250 or $300 if a game is included for the 120 GB. I'll pay $300 for the 250 GB unit. I would consider a used system that is complete with minimal hours for a good price. Hit me up with a PM if you've...
  12. The Z-Man

Burning Rangers, Magic Knight Rayearth, Mega Man X4 US SEGA Saturn PRICE DROP

Pics for all games here: http://img694.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=photo2kc.jpg Payment by USPS Money Order or Paypal. I will ship international as long as you've got some cred on the boards and will pay the additional shipping costs. Burning Rangers $80 Shipped w/confirmation and insurance I...
  13. The Z-Man

Psychic Killer/Assassin Taromaru Shinrei Jusatsushi Taromaru Import Saturn w/ Spine

Well, I really don't want to part with this one, but financially I don't have a choice. I will be posting pics soon, right now I'm just trying to gauge interest. This game is in very good condition, I would not call it mint, but I am also pretty picky. The games disc itself has one small area...
  14. The Z-Man

SOLD - Borderlands for XBOX 360 MINT w/ Official Brady Strategy Guide

SOLD Just like the title says. The game is complete and in like new condition, I am the only owner. Included is the monster of a strategy guide that Brady released with 383 pages. The strategy guide is also in nice condition, barely used and full color, retails for $19.99. Asking $50.00...
  15. The Z-Man

Very Rare Lime Green Mountain Dew XBOX Only 5,000 Made.

Hey everybody, this is just one more of my off the wall systems that I am having to part with. This was a give away and only 5,000 units were made. If memory serves it was a promotion for Ang Lee's Hulk movie. The system is new, I opened it and powered it on when I initially received it to...
  16. The Z-Man

Brutal Legend & Tekken 6 360

Both games for Xbox 360 Brand new Brutal Legend in shrink wrap. $45 Shipped. ON HOLD Tekken 6, played about 3 times, comes with slip cover, everything MINT. $45 Shipped. ON HOLD
  17. The Z-Man

Loose MVS Carts, Good Prices.

Prices now include shipping. Fatal Fury 2, good label $15 Fatal Fury Special, good label $20 Fighter's History Dynamite, good label $25 World Heroes, ok label a little peeling $20 World Heroes 2 Jet, looks like a repro label $25 KoF 94, good label $20 KoF 95, beat up label $25 Samurai...
  18. The Z-Man

2 Gorgeous Neo Cabs for sale, both custom. Must See. LA Area *WILL SHIP*

Well guys I really hate to do this, but I have to part with my Candy cabs. I am located in Ontario, CA which is about 40 miles east of Los Angeles. I am now willing to ship at the expense of the buyer, it will cost between $300-$500, which I am told would be for one or both cabs...