Search results

1. The Z-Man

WTB: Candy Cab

Hey everyone, I am looking for one of the following cabs in good condition: Namco: Cyber Lead 1 or 2 SEGA: New Net City, New Astro City, Swing, Astro City Capcom: Q25 SNK: Hyper Neo 64, Super Neo 29 I have money ready, I am in TX. Have funds set aside for shipping, but willing to drive a bit...
  2. The Z-Man

WTB: Capcom CPS-2 Games

Looking for the following, hoping for clean boards. Vampire Hunter 2 (Asian or Japanese) Super Street Fighter 2 X (Asian preferred, also interested in Japanese) May also be interested in an A board for Japan, and/or Asian regions. Thanks! Edit: Marvel Super Heroes and A board purchased from...
  3. The Z-Man

WTB: Capcom CPS-2 Japanese A Board

Hey everyone, I want to buy a Japanese CPS-2 A board. Looking for one that has a clean case. Please send me a message if you have something along these lines. Thanks very much.
  4. The Z-Man

WTB Atomiswave Carts

Hey friends, looking for the following carts, prefer original. Neo Geo Battle Coliseum Samurai Shodown VI The Rumble Fish The Rumble Fish 2 Dolphin Blue Knights of Valour Metal Slug 6 Guilty X Ver. 1.5 Please inbox me if you have anything that you are looking to part with. Thanks!
  5. The Z-Man

WTB Super Famicom Console & Return of Double Dragon

I am looking for a Super Famicom console with very, very little to no yellowing. Complete with box would be great, but not necessary. Must include Nintendo power supply. I am also looking for a copy of Return of Double Dragon for the SFC. Needs to be complete in very good condition. Any...
  6. The Z-Man

Lucha Libre & SF IV Xbox 360, DJ Hero w/ turntable for Wii

Here's what I've got for sale: Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes del Ring for Xbox 360. Like brand new, totally complete, only played a handful of times. $45 Shipped Street Fighter IV Platinum Hits Edition for Xbox 360. Brand new in shrink. $15 Shipped DJ Hero with turntable for Wii. Excellent...
  7. The Z-Man

KOF XIII News from Ingnition Entertainment

Hey guys, I'm an Editor and Journalist for a gaming/pop-culture website and I'm a huge fan of the Neo in general. I know a couple of people over at Ignition Entertainment and stopped by their booth at this years E3. Like most of you I am dying to get my hands on The King of Fighters XIII, but...
  8. The Z-Man

WTB New Slim PS3 Console

Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy a new(sealed) Slim PS3 system. I'm looking to spend about $250 or $300 if a game is included for the 120 GB. I'll pay $300 for the 250 GB unit. I would consider a used system that is complete with minimal hours for a good price. Hit me up with a PM if you've...
  9. The Z-Man

Burning Rangers, Magic Knight Rayearth, Mega Man X4 US SEGA Saturn PRICE DROP

Pics for all games here: http://img694.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=photo2kc.jpg Payment by USPS Money Order or Paypal. I will ship international as long as you've got some cred on the boards and will pay the additional shipping costs. Burning Rangers $80 Shipped w/confirmation and insurance I...
  10. The Z-Man

Psychic Killer/Assassin Taromaru Shinrei Jusatsushi Taromaru Import Saturn w/ Spine

Well, I really don't want to part with this one, but financially I don't have a choice. I will be posting pics soon, right now I'm just trying to gauge interest. This game is in very good condition, I would not call it mint, but I am also pretty picky. The games disc itself has one small area...
  11. The Z-Man

SOLD - Borderlands for XBOX 360 MINT w/ Official Brady Strategy Guide

SOLD Just like the title says. The game is complete and in like new condition, I am the only owner. Included is the monster of a strategy guide that Brady released with 383 pages. The strategy guide is also in nice condition, barely used and full color, retails for $19.99. Asking $50.00...
  12. The Z-Man

Very Rare Lime Green Mountain Dew XBOX Only 5,000 Made.

Hey everybody, this is just one more of my off the wall systems that I am having to part with. This was a give away and only 5,000 units were made. If memory serves it was a promotion for Ang Lee's Hulk movie. The system is new, I opened it and powered it on when I initially received it to...
  13. The Z-Man

Brutal Legend & Tekken 6 360

Both games for Xbox 360 Brand new Brutal Legend in shrink wrap. $45 Shipped. ON HOLD Tekken 6, played about 3 times, comes with slip cover, everything MINT. $45 Shipped. ON HOLD
  14. The Z-Man

Loose MVS Carts, Good Prices.

Prices now include shipping. Fatal Fury 2, good label $15 Fatal Fury Special, good label $20 Fighter's History Dynamite, good label $25 World Heroes, ok label a little peeling $20 World Heroes 2 Jet, looks like a repro label $25 KoF 94, good label $20 KoF 95, beat up label $25 Samurai...
  15. The Z-Man

2 Gorgeous Neo Cabs for sale, both custom. Must See. LA Area *WILL SHIP*

Well guys I really hate to do this, but I have to part with my Candy cabs. I am located in Ontario, CA which is about 40 miles east of Los Angeles. I am now willing to ship at the expense of the buyer, it will cost between $300-$500, which I am told would be for one or both cabs...
  16. The Z-Man

2 Gorgeous Neo Cabs for sale, both custom. Must See. LA Area *WILL SHIP*

Well guys I really hate to do this, but I have to part with my Candy cabs. I am located in Ontario, CA which is about 40 miles east of Los Angeles. I am now willing to ship at the expense of the buyer, it will cost between $300-$500, which I am told would be for one or both cabs...
  17. The Z-Man

Tons for Sale PCBs *MVS Added* (CPS2 & More), Consoles(PS3, PC-FX, More)

Hey everyone, this is just the beginning. I have literally hundreds of games that I will be posting in the next few days so keep checking back. For right now here is what I have. Paypal and USPS money order are accepted, prices include shipping. The more you buy the more I'm willing to...
  18. The Z-Man

Tons for Sale PCBs *MVS Added* (CPS2 & More), Consoles(PS3, PC-FX, More)

Hey everyone, this is just the beginning. I have literally hundreds of games that I will be posting in the next few days so keep checking back. For right now here is what I have. Paypal and USPS money order are accepted, prices include shipping. The more you buy the more I'm willing to...
  19. The Z-Man

FS: KoF XI Atomiswave $150 Shipped

Cart is in perfect working order. Cart itself is in good condititon, sticker is not mint, but looks good overall. $150 shipped with insurance and delivery confirmation. Pics available upon request. Paypal or USPS money order. Thanks for looking. SOLD
  20. The Z-Man

FS: KoF XI Atomiswave $150 Shipped! SOLD

SOLD. In perfect working order, King of Fighters XI for the Atomiswave. Cart itself is in very good condition, the sticker is not mint but is in good shape overall. Asking $150 shipped with insurance and delivery confirmation. Pics available upon request. Paypal or USPS money order. Thanks...