1, 2, and 6 Slot Dedicated Cabs in NY and CT

Nerdygrrl

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I had two different OPs write me today to see if I wanted to buy their dedicated cabs.

I am all set for now, but thought I would post what I know here.

I can post photos Tomorrow night or Saturday of the games in NY

Albany NY
Dedicated 1 slot, $350 (I am tempted by this one)
6 Slot $550
also Metal Slug 3 Conversion Cab $275

Somewhere in CT
2 2 Slots for $400 a piece (a bit steep)

Let me know if you would like more info or photos. I am heading to the OP in Albany tomorrow.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I bought my ver. 3 MVS-4-25 with 11 games for $450. Considering how much the games were worth in total, the cab alone was under $200. Do any of those offers come with any games?

Nerdygrrl

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I feel ya, on the price. I had to tell the op with the two slot that the price should be half of his asking. Some Ops are still stuck in the 90's.

The one slot in NY has Samurai Showdown II in it. It's not pristine, but I also think if offered the op would take $200. I couldn't get any photos of that as his storage unit was packed.

The six slot was nice. It only had a four slot marquee and two games (baseball stars and bust a move). I have known this op for a while and just doesn't know any better. He is approaching 70 and still does this because he loves it. Again if someone was interested he would come down on his price. He is super reasonable.

IMG_3401.jpg

IMG_3390.jpg

IMG_3400.jpg

Last edited: