12-4-14: The slaughter begins anew. Voice your butthurt here.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
That feedback to post count ratio is a little high for my liking

Dismissed

billbrasky

Cheng's Errand Boy
Awesome work!

The removing of marketplace access by default sounds like a good idea too.

Nice work with billbraffski or whatever, the guy showed how little he explores/contributes to the site so the Warroom is far better than he deserves.

it's true i don't contribute a whole lot, i don't deny that. honestly i don't know enough about all the stuff people do talk about, such as making your own memory card unit for cmvs, rgb converters into hdmi over the bluetooth into a tesla hud. i try to help on supergun discussions, rgb mods and maybe two other things as best i can-- but that stuff is generally already spoken for. but truth is i don't know anything that is worthy of contributing since at age 30 i decided to try and have the stuff i didn't have as a kid. also, i spent the last four months occupied by not so fun stuff i don't want to share and so of course my contribution level will be an all time low but to be banned essentially the first day back? but i do have a passion for vg and for neo geo specifically and don't think people should have to unnecessarily "contribute" but i'll try.

billbrasky

Cheng's Errand Boy
That feedback to post count ratio is a little high for my liking

Dismissed

the ratio is high or whatever, but seriously what kind of metric is that? i'm here attempting to plead my case. that ratio is like comparing lines of code to the quality of an application where the more lines of code == better the application? it's the worst metric ever since there is no correlation between loc and quality.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
the ratio is high or whatever, but seriously what kind of metric is that? i'm here attempting to plead my case. that ratio is like comparing lines of code to the quality of an application where the more lines of code == better the application? it's the worst metric ever since there is no correlation between loc and quality.

Dude. You've been acting like a total cunt. How is that pleading your case? Lots of banned folks have had the banning reversed when established members vouched for them. But you IMMEDIATELY went into raging cunt mode when you got banned. Not one is going to step up for you anymore. It's like VT just handed you a shovel and you dug your own hole. Unwise move considering how much you seem to care, based on your ongoing meltdown.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
bb look at the bright side
you can contribute to the war room

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member

There is only one thing left to do for you.

The dream match never ends...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
There is only one thing left to do for you.

The dream match never ends...

Don't worry Bill...

getting-him-to-ask-you-on-a-date-257x300.png

xROTx

PS. VT pal.. I hate to do it... but fuck... i couldn't resist man:D

getoutmore.jpg

PPS. Opethian made me post this... FUCK HIM OVER GOOD!

Tacitus

Staff member
getoutmore.jpg

PPS. Opethian made me post this... FUCK HIM OVER GOOD!

heh heh heh...

Believe it or not, I do. I am just very judicious with my time.

I'm at that point in my life where I'm trying to be as efficient as possible. I don't have time to waste.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
There are quite a few people I would like to see locked in the market place so they don't ruin my war room experience.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Despite no activity on the spoof thread in a week...yes, pm's still come in daily. Got this gem from Italy today (for Stakes Winner 2):

Neo_Shura said:
I can pay 350 USD shipped to italy paypal payment (shipping costs around 40 USD with ems).
Can you send me pictures of box Front back and spine?
japancollector@gmail.com

Best Regards
Ivan

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
japancollector lol gonna sign him up for some lulz

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Damn, do they still pm you mj? They don't surf the rest of the subforums, do they? :P

Tacitus

Staff member
Despite no activity on the spoof thread in a week...yes, pm's still come in daily. Got this gem from Italy today (for Stakes Winner 2):

Won't get any more of those from him... ;)

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Wow, just found this thread. The feedback forum is usually the one I never really check out. I feel stupid now because I was interested in the blazing star cart. I've seen them on ebay for pretty cheap with fake labels lately and mjmjr25 always seemed to be good to the community so I thought it was legit, so I feel like an idiot. I saw VT's thread and knew exactly what was up with that haha.

I was pretty shocked at that screencap of mjmj's inbox. Holy shit.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Wow, just found this thread. The feedback forum is usually the one I never really check out. I feel stupid now because I was interested in the blazing star cart. I've seen them on ebay for pretty cheap with fake labels lately and mjmjr25 always seemed to be good to the community so I thought it was legit, so I feel like an idiot. I saw VT's thread and knew exactly what was up with that haha.

I was pretty shocked at that screencap of mjmj's inbox. Holy shit.

Cool story, braj.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
HUGE eye opener for me. I made a repost of mjm's post on my facebook. MVS was always the answer to the idiocy of the home market, but I've seen that getting a kick in the nuts. I actually started buying more mvs because I was concerned that if I didn't act fast, some games I might want would leave me feeling stupid to buy at those prices. I also changed my title to 'neo cheapskate'. I am primarily buying games in the 25>70 range at max, and I encourage others to shop around. I should have seen this coming with the ssvs prices, but I also thought the thread was real. I just recently wanted to buy that blazing star, which the price seemed standard to me, because its a pretty common game and should be around that price IMO. These assholes are hard at work all over town, they've practically ruined SNES. Neo and SNES are my primarily LOVE for the older gaming era. I love the Neo, and watching common fucking mvs titles be jacked into oblivion by 'games4less' level scumbaggery resellers is infuriating.

Another pro tip.. The shirt tuck. Watch out for dudes selling games with the shirt tuck. That is like some unspoken code of resellers or some shit. You ever see ironed pants and a shirt tuck, just run. Everyone knows real gamers can't even afford pants. Especially now.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
HUGE eye opener for me

I think what makes it worse imo LWK pal is the blatant fact that hardly any of those guys even saw it coming...

Never mind the multiple threads about the next market purge or the fact that people were posting in the dummy sales threads in their own ways making it clear it in fact was a... Star Wars Return Of The Jedi Death Star Attack type Trap...

...Just goes to show... The markets seems to be full of people only invested in buying or selling stuffs...

xROTx