161 in 1 MVS Cartridge $100 Shipped New

Tsubaki

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Uh, yeah, payment was never sent. What, did you just want to get my paypal address or some other personal information?...BUMP, I guess...

mdog

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This time payment went thru and a PM sent....

Last edited:

Tsubaki

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I tried to send the following message to Takumaji ( the moderator I was in contact with regarding this mess), but his inbox is full. I refunded mdog's money and would prefer another buyer quite honestly, regardless of paypal fees. Typical bullshit from Neo-geo.com!

to Takumaji:
Thanks very much for the response. I just returned from a camping trip (which I made somewhat public). Camping in Nevada means going into America's outback; there is no wifi, no cell coverage, and really no connection to the outside world.

It seems suspect to me that the buyer gave me his address via a private message on NeoGeo.com which is different than what his paypal says, and had to send the payment "a second time." If the buyer has issues with his paypal account, he should state that up front. I know I don't have any issues with my account that make a waiting period necessary. Most of the scams I have have ever been exposed to on the internet in general were because of NeoGeo.com, even if I just advertised ebay sales on Neo-Geo.com. Sometimes N-G.com is just perfect to sell on and other times, it's just like flushing money down the toilet.

My paypal account does show that I received payment, but I am eligible for paypal seller protection only if this guy signs for it. I don't feel comfortable, what do you advise? Thanks again.

PS>
So yeah, making mdog sign for receipt makes shipping prohibitively expensive. No thanks, mdog! I'd rather loose money refunding payment to you than loose $100! "Payment" REFUNDED!

This item is still up for sale to real buyers!

Do a search for mdog on this site and look what thread comes up first! Watch out folks!