1cc T-Shirt of the Month Club

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach

1cc Shirts - T-Shirt of the Month Club - 1cc.storenvy.com

Here's how it works:
-New shirts will be announced on the 1st of every month.

-Orders will be open until the 20th, allowing us enough time to print and mail all the shirts before the end of the month when we'll start the process all over again.

-Designs will be RETIRED after each month. One credit. No Continues. Don't miss out!

-All shirts are designed and hand screen printed by myself and my girlfriend in a professional print shop.

-Feel free to PM me with any questions, however to make keeping track of orders easier on us, ALL orders are processed through our shop only - 1cc.storenvy.com

-Paypal and debit/credit cards are accepted.

-We are open to suggestions for future shirt designs via this thread or PM. However, we have many designs already planned for the upcoming months. If we do choose to use your suggestion (and had not already previously planned to do that design), I will contact you and send you a free shirt! :cool:

Last edited:

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
PRE-ORDERS ARE NOW CLOSED for the Shirt of the Month Club for June 2013

x9uPd2H.jpg

Inspired by the quick animation of a Brain being struck by a lightning bolt in a short run of mid-90's Japanese Sega Saturn commercials these pre-shrunk 100% cotton t-shirts are printed with white and silver plastisol inks.

$25 shipped within the US. $33 shipped international. - 1cc.storenvy.com

Close up of the Silver Lightning Bolt:
PgpTbbT.jpg

Once the month is over this shirt is gone forever!
Don't Miss it!

Last edited:

Cyclops

Mr. Big's Thug
Love the Saturn! Gotta remind myself to buy this at the end of the week.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
mIsGkGE.jpg

All shirts printed and posted!

If anyone on this forum was lucky enough to get one, please post an awesome picture in this thread once it arrives! :cool:

Next shirt will be announced Monday, July 1st...

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
In general, what type or brand of shirt blanks do you use? I tend to be between sizes depending if these are on a Hanes beefy-T type of shirts vs. an American Apparel type of T.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
In general, what type or brand of shirt blanks do you use? I tend to be between sizes depending if these are on a Hanes beefy-T type of shirts vs. an American Apparel type of T.

For this month and the next month we're using Gildan Ultra Cotton t-shirts, which are regular fit. So unless stated otherwise, these are the shirts we'll generally be using.

That isn't to say we will always use those shirts, but if we do use something like a Hanes Ringspun Cotton t-shirt for a month, which is thinner, softer and has more of a slim-fit, then I will definitely be sure to mention it in the description.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
...if we do use something like a Hanes Ringspun Cotton t-shirt for a month, which is thinner, softer and has more of a slim-fit, then I will definitely be sure to mention it in the description.

OK, fair enough, thanks. I generally prefer this kind of T over a standard fit one but if like the graphic enough, it won't matter. ;)

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
1cc T-Shirt of the Month Club - PREORDERS OPEN!

***PREORDERS ARE NOW CLOSED***
for the 2nd shirt in the 1cc T-Shirt of the Month Club series! - 1cc.storenvy.com

Chances are good you're already fan of Hudson Soft.

Whether that's through their popular Bomberman, Bonk, Adventure Island or Star Solder-series, Hudson Soft has released a variety of great games on virtually every popular console from the MSX to the PS3. Their flagship console being, of course, the PC Engine/TubroGrafx-16. There is truly something for everyone in the impressive list of Hudson Soft games.

Although Konami absorbed Hudson Soft in March of last year, show the world that you and the Bee are still fighting the good fight with 1cc T-Shirt of the Month Club's ode to this great company, with a design inspired by the late 80's-early 90's PC Engine Japanese television commercials.

These pre-shrunk 100% cotton t-shirts are Sapphire in colour and printed with white, black and yellow plastisol inks.

Orders close on July 20th!
$25 shipped within the US. $33 shipped international.
http://1cc.storenvy.com

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Nice to see that these are actual screen printed shirts too... not the heat transfer kind that usually craps out after several washes.

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Yeah, I'm liking the Hudson soft bee...I'll probably grab one of these...

I'd like to hear what people who bought the Saturn t-shirt think of it...Size accuracy, quality, shipping speed, etc...

Thanks to the OP for creating a fun and unique thread..

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
How about an SNK shirt but something different from the norm? Maybe the old SNK logo.