1cc T-Shirt of the Month Club

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Good luck with swagmeister and that place. Thanks for taking the time to check Xian Xi, I really appreciate it.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I think I have a few extra of the blue NeoGeo ones with G-Mantle on them but I think they are L only so I can't use them myself, maybe in a few months.

Shit, you mean the ones with G-Mantle? Have any more large ones?

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Is it just me or can no one else see page 25 of this thread? Every time I click it it just goes to page 24.

Anyway, was wondering when the shirts were going to be shipped out. Can't wait to get mine!

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Is it just me or can no one else see page 25 of this thread? Every time I click it it just goes to page 24.
It's a known issue. Read more about it in the War Room and Suggestions.

Last edited:

Silvergun7

n00b

Anyway, was wondering when the shirts were going to be shipped out. Can't wait to get mine!

They posted on Sunday on their Facebook page that one third of the people who ordered should have their shirts shipped out (those who have should get an email), and that they're attempting to finish shipping the rest of them through this week.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
They posted on Sunday on their Facebook page that one third of the people who ordered should have their shirts shipped out (those who have should get an email), and that they're attempting to finish shipping the rest of them through this week.

Awesome, thanks for the update man! Hopefully I get an email soon and mine ship out. Got a few people at work that will be envious of a few of those shirts. :D

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Got my shirts today.:buttrock: I hope the apartment search went well.

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Nice. Did you get a shipping notice or did they just show up? Totally forgot I ordered a couple lol, now I'm excited.

I got a shipping notice but it sounds like mine were part of the first batch that shipped early last week.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
I got a shipping notice but it sounds like mine were part of the first batch that shipped early last week.

Right on, thanks. Just got my tracking email, looks like my shirts are on the way :)

Ellert, I hope all is well with your move.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Right on, thanks. Just got my tracking email, looks like my shirts are on the way :)

Ellert, I hope all is well with your move.

Same here, just got a shipping notice a few hours ago. Can't wait for these shirts, was just playing Ninja Spirit by IREM on Saturday. Makes me want to shirt even more now!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I hope everything is going well. Did you manage to find a good place?

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
I hope everything is going well. Did you manage to find a good place?

Thanks, James. Yeah, we got pretty lucky and somehow managed to beat out the mad swole swagmeister :lolz: A bit more expensive than where we were before, but an upgrade for sure. Bigger place (we've got our own game room now!) and in a much nicer area. We've been working hard to get it set up and it's finally starting to feel like a home. The past month felt like it flew by, we've been without wifi and I've been kinda out of the loop around here...

On a sadder note, we had to say goodbye to our friend George last week. He was 9 years old.
wzJGjzO.jpg

Hopefully the 1cc Shirts project picks up again. I certainly have more ideas in the pipeline I'd love to see get made. Of course I'll update this thread when the time comes

BIG Thanks to everyone who has been checking in with us to see how we're doing.
You guys fucking rule. :vik:

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Glad to hear that you got all set up in a good place. That is most important.

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
Poor George. I'm sure he's hoppin' around in bunny heaven, fucking all the bunny hos.