1cc T-Shirt of the Month Club

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
I will always update this thread after the shirts ship.

Shirts always ship before the end of the month (barring any unforeseen circumstance), but not always on the same day.

Just because you received last month's shirt on the 27th doesn't necessarily mean the next month's shirt will arrive on the same day.

Thanks

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Thanks for the update mang. Can't rush perfection... ;)

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
All orders are printed and have shipped as of today.
Keep an eye on those mailboxes!
JKtj4hO.jpg

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
CAVE / AMI CARDBOARD - Shirt of the Month #4: September

Formed in 1999, Amusement Marketing International (AMI) was a very important publisher for those of us who still appreciate Japanese arcade games. Sadly, the company is no more. In November 2009, AMI filed for Bankruptcy and ceased all production. Many great arcade games saw releases thanks to AMI, such as The King of Fighters XII, Arcana Heart 2, Spectral vs. Generation, BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger and most notably the majority of the CAVE titles being developed during that time. Despite this impressive catalog and being in business for the better part of a decade, not much information is available about this mysterious company, and the AMI website has since been removed. But now you can show your appreciation for AMI and all the great arcade games and subsequent console ports they brought us with 1cc Shirts' ode to this once great fallen publisher.

Oh, yeah… and CAVE is some company that makes loli spaceship cellphone games or something. :smirk:

Gildan brand pre-shrunk 100% cotton tees in Tan and printed with black plastisol ink. Orders close on September 20th and ship before the end of the month, just in time for October! Pair this t-shirt with a pair of khakis and go as your favourite CAVE PCB KIT this Halloween! (Eprom Chip PCB Face Mask sold separately.)
a2Y7IUS.jpg

$25 shipped within the U.S.
$33 shipped international.
http://1cc.storenvy.com/

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Already received my Toaplan shirts today. The candy is already gone too. :D

Thanks!

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
I see you went with the "new style" of the 3 cave boxes. That is the safe choice and the most aesthetically pleasing being that the JP symbols are centered and the Annex style wouldn't make sense due to lack of AMI.

Great pick!!.. being that I'm only 5 SH-3 boards away from a full set, I'm all over this.

FYI THOUGH - I didn't see a place to select SIZE so I wrote it in the comments.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Yes! This was pretty much my exact thinking with going with the "new style" boxes for the shirt design. :)

& Thanks for the heads up on the Size selection! Just fixed it.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
We've added optional DoDonPachi Dai-Fukkatsu backart :)
Just select the "+DFK backart" option when selecting your size.
rqhejot.jpg

Thanks for my toaplan order EM.

The cave box design this month is awesome.

Thanks for making the back art optional, Its nice to have the choice.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Damn you Toaplan shirt... how did I miss this awesome thread, I would love that Tee... :(
And the Hudson one too.

Cave though... meh.

Look forward to next months... :D

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Damn you Toaplan shirt... how did I miss this awesome thread, I would love that Tee... :(
And the Hudson one too.

Cave though... meh.

Look forward to next months... :D

The Toaplan shirt actually, imo, looks better in person than it does in the pictures. Very pleased with it. The Hudson one also turned out very nice.

Can't say the same about the Cave shirt. I'll be passing this month. That thing just looks ugly.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
The Toaplan shirt is lovely in person. I guess if I owned a SH3 Cave PCB then I'd buy the new one but I'm not a fan of that design but I think the big tymers that have those Cave games will buy it up.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Im no big tymer, but I love the tan color. The DDP logo on the back is wonderful as well, I'm very happy it does not have an english subtitle! I will be getting in on this one!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
The Toaplan shirt actually, imo, looks better in person than it does in the pictures. Very pleased with it. The Hudson one also turned out very nice.

Can't say the same about the Cave shirt. I'll be passing this month. That thing just looks ugly.

That's a cool way to support an endeavor that's exceeded your expectations every time you've dealt with them. "The stuff I bought from him before was great. But I don't like this design, so don't buy their stuff everyone". LOL.

Constructive criticism is awesome. I would assume anyone looks for it if they want to grow. I don't think "that thing just looks ugly" qualifies though.

Last edited:

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
That's a cool way to support an endeavor that's exceeded your expectations every time you've dealt with them. "The stuff I bought from him before was great. But I don't like this design, so don't buy their stuff everyone". LOL.

Constructive criticism is awesome. I would assume anyone looks for it if they want to grow. I don't think "that thing just looks ugly" qualifies though.

Number 1 I'm a customer. I don't have to pretend to like anything I don't like. Some people may like the new shirt, I don't. I didn't tell anyone not to buy it, but simply stated my opinion. I'm not sure where you're getting that from that I'm telling everyone not to buy it. If anything I'm saying, the quality is great, but the design isn't. Somehow you think this is wrong which is ridiculous. I had no idea my opinion on what looks good was so highly respected and followed by complete strangers.

I also gave them credit where it was due. Said they make nice quality shirts. But they're running a business here. I'm not getting a free shirt. Nobody is doing anyone a favor. It's goods for money, and it's okay to not like everything a retailer has.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I like the color and design of the cave shirt. For a video game related T-shirt, the previous designs were a little too bold for my style of dress. This one is subtle and creative. Well done!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Number 1 I'm a customer. I don't have to pretend to like anything I don't like. Some people may like the new shirt, I don't. I didn't tell anyone not to buy it, but simply stated my opinion. I'm not sure where you're getting that from that I'm telling everyone not to buy it. If anything I'm saying, the quality is great, but the design isn't. Somehow you think this is wrong which is ridiculous. I had no idea my opinion on what looks good was so highly respected and followed by complete strangers.

I also gave them credit where it was due. Said they make nice quality shirts. But they're running a business here. I'm not getting a free shirt. Nobody is doing anyone a favor. It's goods for money, and it's okay to not like everything a retailer has.

Right, he has a business, you're a customer. But you lack foresight as far as how to express criticism without a. looking like an asshole (probably not your intent) or b. making something look shitty because you lack the ability to fully express your ideas . Personally, I don't give a shit about what you like. or who likes these shirts. Don't flatter yourself.

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Right, he has a business, you're a customer. But you lack foresight as far as how to express criticism without a. looking like an asshole (probably not your intent) or b. making something look shitty because you lack the ability to fully express your ideas . Personally, I don't give a shit about what you like. or who likes these shirts. Don't flatter yourself.

I don't have to be constructive about anything. It's personal preference. Only one looking like an ass is yourself, preaching about the supposed right way to be constructive when it comes to commenting on a fucking shirt. The design isn't open for debate. It's my opinion. I don't like this month's shirt. You need me to write an essay on why I don't like it? APA style? Get over it and yourself. Now if you could stop cluttering up this guy's thread I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I was going to buy one of these until I saw MegaGraffin's post. Opinion? Swayed.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I don't have to be constructive about anything. It's personal preference. Only one looking like an ass is yourself, preaching about the supposed right way to be constructive when it comes to commenting on a fucking shirt. The design isn't open for debate. It's my opinion. I don't like this month's shirt. You need me to write an essay on why I don't like it? APA style? Get over it and yourself. Now if you could stop cluttering up this guy's thread I'm sure he'd appreciate it

You're right you win. Change your avatar, it's giving me nightmares.

I was going to buy one of these until I saw MegaGraffin's post. Opinion? Swayed.

That's ok, that shit doesn't fit you anyway.