20 Chars? THat's just crazy!

Andy Is A Bastard

A Bastard, Andy Is,
Hello denziens of N-G.com.

I've been around for a while, and this place is an addiction (I'm sure some, such as Dask K and Merc can attest), but it always brings a smile to see teh drama unfold. I, however, have been exceedingly emo since...well, about April last year. My question is, when you don't know how to fix your problems, what does the rest of N-G.com do to draw themselves up or find their path to wellness?

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Andy Is A Bastard said:

I've been around for a while, and this place is an addiction (I'm sure some, such as Dask K and Merc can attest), but it always brings a smile to see teh drama unfold. I, however, have been exceedingly emo since...well, about April last year. My question is, when you don't know how to fix your problems, what does the rest of N-G.com do to draw themselves up or find their path to wellness?

Have you been sippin' on Wizzy juice?

On a serious note, I'm not sure I totally understand the direction of your question. I get the gist of it, but I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
Andy Is A Bastard said:

Go get high, drunk, laid or any combination of the 3.

Usually cheers me up.;)

aria

Former Moderator
Andy Is A Bastard said:

Have you tried any new hobbies --ideally ones that will get you outside and hanging out with people (or possibly new people)?

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
the best option is sex...lots and lots and lots of unprotected sex.