20 Years Later....

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
So how many of you genuinely remember all the drama around this shit show:

52530260577_723d5f2174.jpg

Only true Big Tymers need post replies. Thx.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
The dynamic duo Dion and his sidekick Chris... couldn't say I miss their bs.

Has Dion's brain finally been corrected?

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Isn't that the event where the infamous "shredding" of inserts took place? I was browsing some old forum posts the other week for an article I was writing and came across those. Ahhh, good times...

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Could someone post the crudely draw ‘3s company’ cartoon with Chris? I don’t have it to hand.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Isn't that the event where the infamous "shredding" of inserts took place? I was browsing some old forum posts the other week for an article I was writing and came across those. Ahhh, good times...
Oh no
Games writers

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I thought that was the event that Dion got into a fight with someone over something trivial

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Shredding inserts with... fuck whattishisname.... dude from Texas.... fuck... someone help me out here.

And head locking Mooky.

Didn't the late great Daisuke Jigen attend as well?

Where have the years gone???

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Every once in a while I'll go to their site to see if they updated it from the mid 90s HTML version 0.000000000001 and.. nope.

I remember the first time I head about Dion he was selling a whole collection on eBay for something like 20k. I mean, now its probably a bargain, but still.

Dude's a meathead.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Shredding inserts with... fuck whattishisname.... dude from Texas.... fuck... someone help me out here.

And head locking Mooky.

Didn't the late great Daisuke Jigen attend as well?

Where have the years gone???
Jigen had his oxygen mask thing with him and Dion made fun of him and/or fooled around with the thing, really not cool. The sitstorm that ensued afterwards was great, tho.

LIVINGWONDER

Cheng's Errand Boy
I remember they had message boards 20+ years ago. It didn't last long and it certainly didn't have as many members as these forums even back then. I'm sure some here still remember those forums. I even remember talk and rumor that a lot of the accounts on there were fake to make it seem like the boards had a lot of members.

Last edited:

LIVINGWONDER

Cheng's Errand Boy
I know Chris has an account here and used to post here. Not sure if he still does. Did Dion ever have an account here?

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
I know Chris has an account here and used to post here. Not sure if he still does. Did Dion ever have an account here?
I think he did recently in that one Proto thread with the dude who refused to distro the ROM for some game.

I could be wrong though. Could have sworn I saw a ChrisR on there.

LIVINGWONDER

Cheng's Errand Boy
Every once in a while I'll go to their site to see if they updated it from the mid 90s HTML version 0.000000000001 and.. nope.

I remember the first time I head about Dion he was selling a whole collection on eBay for something like 20k. I mean, now its probably a bargain, but still.

Dude's a meathead.

Wow. Can't believe the sites are still up. Would have thought the sites would be long gone by now.