20 Years Later....

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Meh is he really though? Looks more like he’s a classic confidence trickster.

Skillz he picked up on the AES scene yo…

He's seemingly financially successful when you use the average forum member as a benchmark. If you want to argue if he's morally successful, then you are on your own. No one gives a shit.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
He's seemingly financially successful when you use the average forum member as a benchmark. If you want to argue if he's morally successful, then you are on your own. No one gives a shit.

Confidence tricksters often don’t have much money - it’s a lifestyle hack to look the part so you can mingle in the right circles. His watch could be fake, that car he has in a picture rented or on hired purchase for a million years. Anyone can wear a suit.

Or maybe he’s just a successful businessman.

But he is definitely full of 💩

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
because they can't stand that he's successful.

Anyone who puts in the effort on social media can seem like a huge success. Everyone knows someone who’s got a feed full of luxury schlock, dining experiences and exotic holidays but they’re in bad debt up to their eyeballs.

He looks like he’s enjoying himself though which is the main thing. Live and let live.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Let's just say you wouldn't really know on the street who really has wealth.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
He has a suit, a mid range jag and a watch. He lives near the coast. There's nothing there you couldn't buy on a mcdonalds salary.

I'm not saying he is or isn't succesful, just that there's nothing on his social media to suggest that he's wealthy, other than him literally saying 'I am wealthy'. And wealthy people (in Britain, at least) don't usually say that kind of thing.

He does have a good physique for an older guy though, but the heavy TRT dose he's on will catch up with his heart in the end.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
He has a suit, a mid range jag and a watch. He lives near the coast. There's nothing there you couldn't buy on a mcdonalds salary.

I'm not saying he is or isn't succesful, just that there's nothing on his social media to suggest that he's wealthy, other than him literally saying 'I am wealthy'. And wealthy people (in Britain, at least) don't usually say that kind of thing.

He does have a good physique for an older guy though, but the heavy TRT dose he's on will catch up with his heart in the end.
Uh that's like an 80k day date

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Uh that's like an 80k day date
You can buy pretty much any daft trinket on a regular salary if you forego other things. Half the member base here have probably spent more than 80k on video games over the years.

The only thing you can't easily live above your means with is your house.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
The only thing you can't easily live above your means with is your house.

I was going to mention that earlier. Where you live is the only thing that is hard to fake. You either have to buy it outright or with a mortgage but it’s hard to get a sizeable mortgage these days in the post 2008 GFC world without showing you can service it comfortably The other option is to rent it but again the person renting it wants to see you can afford it, a luxury property they will scrutinise you even further.

Car loans and consumer debt is east, they’ll throw more at you than you can even afford. It’s all approved on a computer in a few minutes with minimal checks.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I ageee with Steven and Mot, but....

Doesn’t Dion sell real estate? If there is one career where you can make big money with little intellect it is selling real estate....so it wouldn’t surprise me if he is making bank.

Regardless tho - he has terrible taste in ties 🤮

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
I ageee with Steven and Mot, but....

Doesn’t Dion sell real estate? If there is one career where you can make big money with little intellect it is selling real estate....so it wouldn’t surprise me if he is making bank.

he's gay, but who cares how much money he has? even if he has a lot of money, i'm sure he has no friends beyond superficial acquaintances. something bad will happen in his life at one point and he'll realize how empty his life and relationships really were.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
he's gay, but who cares how much money he has? even if he has a lot of money, i'm sure he has no friends beyond superficial acquaintances. something bad will happen in his life at one point and he'll realize how empty his life and relationships really were.
There will always be leaches to comfort him…

poulet

Quiz Detective
Dion's facebook is hilarous. It's always a pleasure to show his vanity.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Says nerd who sits in chat 24/7

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Written like a man that doesn't subscribe to Dion's prestigious tie-of-the-month club from that bro who's pockets grow. Moe, give yourself the gift that keeps on giving this holiday season and subscribe today!

LordCollector

New Challenger
Damn, has anyone noticed his like counts. They're like in the hundreds 200+, 300+, 500+. The highest I saw was 1.2k on one of his photos. Just sayin.

Last edited:

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member

Wow. Can't believe the sites are still up. Would have thought the sites would be long gone by now.

It’s the whole “they’re not confessing, they’re bragging” thing. Decent people can’t even parse the language of those who’s egos have grown as fevered as these guys.

To this day they are PROUD of what they did. They are more SNK than SNK…as far as they are concerned, and they think they proved it in court.