25th Amendment or Impeachment, none of this shit is going to happen.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Yeah, it's way past time for that. Obviously, Trump wasn't going to do it, but that should be a Day 1 activity for Biden.

But people on the right have a point that if apps like FB and Twitter are going to be banning people calling for violence against whoever, they should also be shutting down those elements in China, the Middle East, etc., who currently do so with complete impunity.

The Corporate controlled internet is another issue entirely.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yeah, it's way past time for that. Obviously, Trump wasn't going to do it, but that should be a Day 1 activity for Biden.

But people on the right have a point that if apps like FB and Twitter are going to be banning people calling for violence against whoever, they should also be shutting down those elements in China, the Middle East, etc., who currently do so with complete impunity.

It shouldn’t need to be restated that FB and Twitter are not government controlled, so there’s no need for them to play all sides. Twitter and FB caved to pressure to stop American white terrorists. I’d love to see them ban all the bots and trolls hailing from Russia and China who try to drown out any human rights discussions with whataboutism, but without the pressure, that won’t happen.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
So Pence won't be 25thing Trump and more Republicans get on board with impeachment.

Cynical thought of the night, will more establishment Republicans begin to back impeachment just in the hopes that it will bog down at least a few months of Biden's first two years?

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
So Pence won't be 25thing Trump and more Republicans get on board with impeachment.

Cynical thought of the night, will more establishment Republicans begin to back impeachment just in the hopes that it will bog down at least a few months of Biden's first two years?

My wild guess is that they're going to use backing impeachment as a get out of jail free card. "Oh no, *I* wasn't a Trump supporter!"

Probably a good thing about the 25th, though. I don't think it's super relevant to this stuff. But I'd love to see him impeached again.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
A hardline reading of section 3 of the 14th amendment would also stop him from ever holding office again.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
My wild guess is that they're going to use backing impeachment as a get out of jail free card. "Oh no, *I* wasn't a Trump supporter!"

Probably a good thing about the 25th, though. I don't think it's super relevant to this stuff. But I'd love to see him impeached again.

I expect to see many jump ship now that it’s not perceived as political suicide to go against Trump.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I honestly can’t even remember what they impeached him for the first time.

I will also remind anyone that the Republican defense in 2020 is that there was no need to impeach trump since the election was coming and "the people should decide".

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Do we really believe that 74m Americans voted for Trump? I worried about potential fraud on the part of Trump and the racists and pedophiles and inbreds who support him (and every trump voter I have seen is a combination of those three, bar none, even on this site).

I have a feeling we might see more about this in the coming years, although it would probably be buried to protect the public image of our democracy.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Do we really believe that 74m Americans voted for Trump? I worried about potential fraud on the part of Trump and the racists and pedophiles and inbreds who support him (and every trump voter I have seen is a combination of those three, bar none, even on this site).

I have a feeling we might see more about this in the coming years, although it would probably be buried to protect the public image of our democracy.

I mean, how many time did the turtle man block election fraud measures? That alone is wild.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member

me2015 avatar.jpg

I voted for Trump...and I'll admit it, and I refuse to apologize about it.

Yeah, quote was from 2016 election, but still valid. Always down to drag an enabling, "both-sides-ing" dingus lol. :keke:

Anyway on the subject though, oh yeah I'm sure that there was massive voter fraud on the side of the Republicans. I mean they have gerrymandering down to a legit "skill", and then on top of that they pulled the rug out from under the Postal Service with that corrupt DeJoy fucker. That just being two major things this last election on top of other smaller events, such as those illegal ballot boxes in CA. All of that just apparently couldn't overcome the majority of American's hatred for Trump though.

Republicans are the worst projectors though I swear, constantly accusing others, even their own, in an effort to obfuscate their wrong-doings.

I'm hoping beyond hope that all these Trumpers form their own political party though and split the Republican vote. That would be so fitting to watch conservatives eat each other.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
If Republicans want to wrestle control from the MAGAts, they will have to purge Trump by Impeachment in the Senate. From what I read of the 14th amendment, it'll have to face the Supreme Court to be properly enforced.

lithy

20 Year Member
Wait so now we are sure that there was massive voter fraud supporting Trump.

Oh boy, two sides of the same coin indeed.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

When the real votes are added up, Joe biden won every state including Alabama.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
There is no real votes now, you can't go back and do it again. You'd have to start over from scratch.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Put it back your pants, Justin.

There weren’t any verifiable reports of fake votes being delivered for Biden, but there were multiple reports of bags of fake Trump votes intercepted before they could be smuggled into voting centers. If you look at voter fraud as a numbers game, it’s possible that those were only the attempts we caught, and there were more we didn’t.

So no, I’m not saying there was no fraud. I think that there were people trying to steal the vote for Trump. That’s why Trump’s team has been so adamant that there was fraud. Not because of Biden or Dems. But because Trump’s campaign was part of it, first hand.

lithy

20 Year Member
Put it back your pants, Justin.

There weren’t any verifiable reports of fake votes being delivered for Biden, but there were multiple reports of bags of fake Trump votes intercepted before they could be smuggled into voting centers. If you look at voter fraud as a numbers game, it’s possible that those were only the attempts we caught, and there were more we didn’t.

So no, I’m not saying there was no fraud. I think that there were people trying to steal the vote for Trump. That’s why Trump’s team has been so adamant that there was fraud. Not because of Biden or Dems. But because Trump’s campaign was part of it, first hand.

So when media reports things like 'no significant voter fraud' you don't believe them? Isn't that the same things that the Trump nuts are doing?