25th Amendment or Impeachment, none of this shit is going to happen.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I will never give up on the ideals America represents. No matter how people may twist them to their own benefit.

I hope America can survive when the population hits a billion people.

The birth rate is about 1.7/woman, replacement rate being 2.1, a billion people isn't happening any time soon if ever.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
The birth rate is about 1.7/woman, replacement rate being 2.1, a billion people isn't happening any time soon if ever.

This is fucking retarded.

You're thinking way, way too short-term with this shit.

100 years is less than a blink of an eye in the grand scheme of things, and America has more than tripled its population since then.

I'm too drunk for this, lithy miss me with your faggot shit. America will hit a billion, one day. 100 years, 200 years, whatever who the fuck knows. It's gonna happen. All I'm saying is I sometimes wonder about the difficulties of governing a populace like that while retaining freedoms we (you) enjoy today.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
This is fucking retarded.

You're thinking way, way too short-term with this shit.

100 years is less than a blink of an eye in the grand scheme of things, and America has more than tripled its population since then.

I'm too drunk for this, lithy miss me with your faggot shit. America will hit a billion, one day. 100 years, 200 years, whatever who the fuck knows. It's gonna happen. All I'm saying is I sometimes wonder about the difficulties of governing a populace like that while retaining freedoms we (you) enjoy today.

Not unless the current standard of living declines dramatically. In which case there probably won't be a USA anymore.

So the USA will never have a billion people.

Miss me with that faggot shit!