27" RGB Trinitron in Rochester, NY

mikejmoffitt

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
i'm letting go of my RGB modded KV-27S42. It is in good shape, with an RGB input mod as illustrated in the TV RGB mod thread.

BxZ8sRD.jpg

The RGB comes in through a VGA port mounted on the back with the other ports. A switch goes between S-video and RGB input. The tube is very bright and has no burn-in.

I'm letting this go because I have an opportunity to get a free 32" one of these beasts.

I'm thinking $10 for this monster. I will not ship it.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Yeah, I'd really like to have one of these, but the mod is too difficult.

Rig

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Been on the hunt for months now for a good (cheap) Trinitron... :/ Can't believe nobody has scooped that yet.

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I think I'm the only local to him here, and I've got a 36" Trinitron already. Not RGB modded, but I'm happy enough with my scart to component transcoder honestly.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
i'm letting go of my RGB modded KV-27S42. It is in good shape, with an RGB input mod as illustrated in the TV RGB mod thread.

BxZ8sRD.jpg

The RGB comes in through a VGA port mounted on the back with the other ports. A switch goes between S-video and RGB input. The tube is very bright and has no burn-in.

I'm letting this go because I have an opportunity to get a free 32" one of these beasts.

I'm thinking $10 for this monster. I will not ship it.

It would be a shame to toss. Did you try craigslist?

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
crazy that no one has picked this up yet.
Such a clean looking display.

sparksterz

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I think I'm the only local to him here, and I've got a 36" Trinitron already. Not RGB modded, but I'm happy enough with my scart to component transcoder honestly.

I'm local as well, just don't have the space sadly. Could try throwing it up on some of the Upstate retro Facebook groups; I'm sure someone there would take it off your hands.