$330 Wal-mart Pick-up in Store deal *Now with BestBuy dealz*

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Good to see the prices on all three of the next gen consoles going down. I'm still holding off on the PS4 until Kingdom Hearts 3 gets a concrete release date for the US. Once it's announced I'll end up getting that with a couple of cheap games I missed out on.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
They were probably tired of getting their asses kicked by the Xbone this holiday season because of the deals.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
XBone has had some killer deals these last few weeks. I really want to justify a purchase of either system, but besides the Alien game I can't get excited about what's available game wise. :( Hopefully MS or Sony will change my mind soon.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Looks like Best Buy is getting in on the action. There seems to be another unannounced sale, this time for $350 with a free download full game. AND the Destiny White console is $350 as well..

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-pl...hite/6731019.p?id=1219238306702&skuId=6731019

They really should have done this 4 weeks ago, cuz this is mostly just going to appeal to the price holdouts like us, not so much the gift buying parent.