3rensho - possible deal gone bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Hoping this issue will be resolved, but posting this on Matsu's behalf.

I've done business with Matsu in the past (as many of us here have) and have found him to be honorable, trustworthy and honest. Met with him today while dropping off a Blast City monitor for 300wins (picked it up for him from a local CL add).

Well, the seller is a member here, 3Rensho.

Matsu told me that he sold 3Rensho a Blast City a little more than a month ago and he hasn't been paid for it. 3Rensho told him he would pay for it after receiving his tax refund. Matsu said 3Rensho has ceased contacting him and still hasn't paid him for the Blast City.

I recalled 3Rensho has sold a Blast City recently to his friend arcade game. I saw pictures of the Blast City on Matsu's phone and believe it to be the same one. (The repro marquee was a dead giveaway).

Matsu also told me that he believes this monitor is the same tube and chassis that he had in the BC he sold 3Rensho.

I hope 3Rensho will chime in and explain this and tell his side off the story. I also hope he will make things right with Matsu. I texted 3Rensho and his girlfriend texted back that he was at the hospital for a check up, but she will pass the message on.

Hoping there is a reasonable explanation as I find it pretty unethical to sell something you haven't yet paid for yet.

Last edited:

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
yikes man, I hope this gets cleared up amicably, sounds like a sketchy situation:(

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Hmmm... I think everyone involved should send all their cabs to the east coast until this gets sorted.
It's really the only fair thing to do in these types of situations.

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Matsu is the nicest, most trustworthy consistent seller of cabs, too. It'll make me very sad if someone abused that goodwill and ruined that. I really hope dude comes through and fixes everything and gets Matsu paid up :(

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Hmmm... I think everyone involved should send all their cabs to the midwest until this gets sorted.

fixed.

and wow. welcome to sketchy city. population: 3rensho

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
That is really generous to just front someone a cab on good faith. It's a really nice thing to do. Actually when I got my big red I was trying to sell some games and what not off to pay for it, My buddy just up and bought it for me. I told him I would have the money for him within a week. Long story short I made sure to give him his money in 3 days and gave him a couple rare games to show my gratitude. I really hope he gets his money it's sad when someone get taken advantage of when they are being a good person. Especially when its a friend that did you the favor.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
He's logged in right now, let's see if he replies.

sparksterz

Camel Slug
Hmmm... I think everyone involved should send all their cabs to the east coast until this gets sorted.

For real! I've been looking for a year with no real luck.

arcade game

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
@ leogan43
Let me email "3rensho" and see what's the story cause that's some fuck up shit
I just met 3rensho a few months ago when we did a trade for some egret2 and agret3 control panels
But i do know one thing that I DID for sure paid "3rensho" $$$ for the blast city

Also i didn't know that the blast city had a different better monitor.cause the one i got.it has a bit of graffiti on a corner

Fuck And i just help him score a JALECO pony mark III

3rensho

n00b
Oops wrong bank routing number:hammer:... Thanks for the heads up guys... And just for the record I was never contacted.

And for the record "ARCADEGAME" has nothing to do with any of this.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Oops wrong bank routing number:hammer:... Thanks for the heads up guys... And just for the record I was never contacted.

And for the record "ARCADEGAME" has nothing to do with any of this.

OK... glad you replied...

Just let us know when the apporpiate funds are sent to Matsu please... and it's resolved...

KTHX...

xROTx

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
So I was the one who bought the monitor from 3rensho and had Loegan43 pick it up for me. Anyway, I have talked to Matsu regarding this for the past 2 days, so I know the full story. For now, I just want to say that there might have been a miscommunication between the two parties regarding the bank routing number (as 3rensho as stated). So the issue has been addressed and 3rensho is trying to make this right. Once its been made right and Matsu gets his money, the thread will be changed and everyone will know that all went well...or not. Stay tuned.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Stay tuned for the non-dramatic conclusion kids..

Just do it already pal...

Upsetting the lads will only make my life harder... and I PREFER a quiet life...

Seriously... matsu is a nice bloke... so just give him what he's owed... and we all carry on... thx...

xROTx

3rensho

n00b
Hey bud it's hard to correct something when the bank is still closed. Now imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning to this thread... the word "possible" should always be an indicator of not starting a thread until the problem/issue has been confirmed. I have done lots of transactions with Matsu but always handed him cash and the one time I decide to use his banking method it goes wrong (go figure). I have also Phoenixed CPS2 boards for him and found him various locations at my friends restaraunts. So I consider him a good friend, as for him calling me and not responding... He was accidentally calling a text only number... But anyways... I've talked to him this morning and we figured out what went wrong...we both hit ourselves in the head for the miscommunication of info....

loegan43

15 Year Member
Glad to see this settled amicably and it was just a misunderstanding. I posted this thread on Matsu's behalf and the lack of communication on both sides seems to have been the issue. Props to you 3rensho for coming in here and setting things straight quickly.

3rensho

n00b
Glad to see this settled amicably and it was just a misunderstanding. I posted this thread on Matsu's behalf and the lack of communication on both sides seems to have been the issue. Props to you 3rensho for coming in here and setting things straight quickly.
Thanks Loegan43, I would want the same done for me.. And thanks for sending me Matsus number since I had upgraded the iOS on my phone and erased all contacts. By the way I'll be sending you pics of the Impress and the New Astro in case you or 300wins are interested.

loegan43

15 Year Member
Thanks Loegan43, I would want the same done for me.. And thanks for sending me Matsus number since I had upgraded the iOS on my phone and erased all contacts. By the way I'll be sending you pics of the Impress and the New Astro in case you or 300wins are interested.

Just got off the phone with Matsu. He said he considers the issue resolved and would like the thread closed. Glad the two of you guys were able to work it out.

3rensho

n00b
Funny thing is his bank never contacted me to let me know the info was wrong but they gladly held my money... Probably in hopes that I would not claim it... Oh well ... It's all fixed now. :)

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Just got off the phone with Matsu. He said he considers the issue resolved and would like the thread closed. Glad the two of you guys were able to work it out.

Tell Matsu balls to come into chat and tell me when to close and lock the thread...

Also... tell him that his brother thinks he's gay...

xROTx

Status
Not open for further replies.