4P Kizuna splitter

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Does anyone think it was kind of stupid or a waste of time to develop this splitter board if it only supports the one game? Surely it must work with others - has anyone tried using it with say ... bomberman?

I can't think of any other examples it'd work with right now.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I thought it was a great idea as I always wanted to play a 4 player SF type game after playing the dramatic battle from SFZ2A. I still want to try the 4 player Kizuna so hopefully the board is successfully recreated:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-New-Projects-KE-4-player-and-Jong-Controller

It doesn't work wth NBM though. From what I've heard, the programming part wasn't done in the game code. I guess after the graphics were made they changed their minds or something.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Strange how they bothered for one game, maybe it works with world heroes or something also. I remember there being a rumoured 4p version of one of those.

Anselm

Camel Slug
Strange how they bothered for one game, maybe it works with world heroes or something also. I remember there being a rumoured 4p version of one of those.

Good luck finding 4 people who actually want to play World Heroes.

~Anselm~

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
WHP isn't a bad game actually.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The Irritating Maze setup is only for one game as well. Originally they might had more titles in mind to use a special setup, but if it gets canned there won't be anything else down the line.