$600 - Maximum Tune 3 Cabinet NORCAL

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
First off, sorry for posting a new thread. I can't edit the old one.

Asking only $600, any lower than that, I'd be better off parting it out. Located in Fairfield, CA. PIC is attached. Need to move this asap.

This was part of a bundle, but buyer does not have space for this cab. This low price is contingent on the other sale.

This is almost half what I have spent on this cab. Monitor is a flat tri res rodotron/Wei ya with no burn which I swapped in. immaculate image.

Everything working.

00q0q_2eO6Ikas6qx_1200x900.jpg

midnight-maximum-tune-3.jpg

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Her in the middle of nowhere._.What I paid for a madcatz wheel.How can this not sale.Half of this, man I tell u,,

Last edited:

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Her in the middle of nowhere._.What I paid for a madcatz wheel.How can this not sale.Half of this, man I tell u,,

It’s a great price. Pcb and monitor alone are worth the $600. I would hate to gut and trash a perfectly good cab, but no space, so it might come down to that.

If anyone need a perfectly good tri rez wei ya monitor shoot me a PM. If you need steering wheel, shifter, force feedback pcb, power supply, speakers, etc feel free to PM me. Might keep the pcb as a spare.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0

Pending sale for a bit more than that outside of the forum. Had it up for quite a while here but no takers, it is what it is if the sale goes through. I just need the space and minimize the loss on the Max Tune 3 cab.

I honestly would prefer to keep the Astro, but everything has a price as they say.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Pending sale for a bit more than that outside of the forum. Had it up for quite a while here but no takers, it is what it is if the sale goes through. I just need the space and minimize the loss on the Max Tune 3 cab.

I honestly would prefer to keep the Astro, but everything has a price as they say.

Well, you did have in the thread not to ask for the astro as the lot wouldn't be broken up. Please make sure to post the sold prices, as they are used by lots of folks to track current going rates on this stuff.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Well, you did have in the thread not to ask for the astro as the lot wouldn't be broken up. Please make sure to post the sold prices, as they are used by lots of folks to track current going rates on this stuff.

Probably not gonna put the sale price, rather not inflate prices with a fluke sale. Especially since it would be outside the forum.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
465   0   0
Probably not gonna put the sale price, rather not inflate prices with a fluke sale. Especially since it would be outside the forum.

Cabs are in high demand right now, especially Astro/New Astro. For example Kenchan is currently charging over $900 for an og Astro.

Also curious what it took you to move it (especially since you wouldn't sell it to me :keke:)

I'll go ahead and guess someone offered you 2k for it.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0

If you were that interested in not inflating market prices, you wouldn't have sold a cab for a price you clearly are avoiding positing here.

Cabs are in high demand right now, especially Astro/New Astro. For example Kenchan is currently charging over $900 for an og Astro.

Also curious what it took you to move it (especially since you wouldn't sell it to me :keke:)

I know of several people local to me that would have been more then willing to offer him a fair going rate for a clean Astro. It's a shame.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
If you were that interested in not inflating market prices, you wouldn't have sold a cab for a price you clearly are avoiding positing here.

I know of several people local to me that would have been more then willing to offer him a fair going rate for a clean Astro. It's a shame.

Astro is still at my house if any of the several people you speak of want to buy the original bundle, with Max Tune 3 included. I’ve been sitting on this for quite a while.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0

I’d love to sell it to you and it’s still not too late if you want to pick up the lot. You sure you don’t have a spot in your garage?

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

I kept messaging Kenchan for MONTHS to get me a cab he keeps saying he has me next on the list but here he is still selling and now hes gone up on the price too tsk tsk. I guess ill have to look else where

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Astro is still at my house if any of the several people you speak of want to buy the original bundle, with Max Tune 3 included. I’ve been sitting on this for quite a while.
I said they would be willing to buy the astro for fair market price. Not the bundle and certainly not for whatever "a little over $1100" means.

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Guys I tried to dust off the Marilyn Monroe gifs for this thread but it's been so long since I've been around that I forget how. I lost the touch..

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Well if you do a little research you would see that one of these sat on klov and Arcade Projects for $350, and didn't sell. All I asked was if you could post what you got for the Astro once your pending deal sold, I don't understand why you're making a huge deal out of it.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Well if you do a little research you would see that one of these sat on klov and Arcade Projects for $350, and didn't sell. All I asked was if you could post what you got for the Astro once your pending deal sold, I don't understand why you're making a huge deal out of it.

The $350 cabinet you are referring to is a non working Max Tune *2*. The one sold by kchan, right? How much would you pay for non working Astro (problem unknown) with say a Naomi 1 vs a fully working astro with a Naomi 2 set up? I know it's not a 31Hz monitor, just an example comparison. If you are referring to the one sold by rewrite, his doesn't even come with the pcb, so you still have buy at least a chihiro just to play anything with force feedback. A Namco n2 pcb typically costs more than a chihiro. I'd be happy to let the cab go for even less, if the buyer doesn't want the pcb, I would like a spare. We're not exactly comparing Apples to apples with a $350 cab that sat unsold. In fact if all the components work on rewrites cab, it's essentially what I'm asking, except mine comes with the pcb.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The $350 cabinet you are referring to is a non working Max Tune *2*. The one sold by kchan, right? How much would you pay for non working Astro (problem unknown) with say a Naomi 1 vs a fully working astro with a Naomi 2 set up? I know it's not a 31Hz monitor, just an example comparison. If you are referring to the one sold by rewrite, his doesn't even come with the pcb, so you still have buy at least a chihiro just to play anything with force feedback. A Namco n2 pcb typically costs more than a chihiro. I'd be happy to let the cab go for even less, if the buyer doesn't want the pcb, I would like a spare. We're not exactly comparing Apples to apples with a $350 cab that sat unsold. In fact if all the components work on rewrites cab, it's essentially what I'm asking, except mine comes with the pcb.

I'm was talking about rewrites machine. TBH, I could care less about the game, but doing research led me to your sales thread on AP, where he posts about the cab, and I do remember seeing the cab for sale. I'm glad that you're selling the driving game for what it's worth and not expecting to get your $1200 back for it. Again I'll repeat, I just wanted to know what you sold the Astro for if the sale goes through. Regardless of if it sold here or not, you have a sales thread for it here, and it's kinda the rules.