8Man aped Forgotten Worlds

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Next time i fire up my copy of eightman, i will try to learn your techniques. Its one of less than 20 aes games i own, and ive got no plans of ditching it. I would love to learn to 1cc it.
It's shit like this that makes neo-geo.com/forums worthwhile. Mao bless BBH. And even if you don't 1CC it, hey, whatever. It's just a game.

KGRAMR

Another Striker
I mentioned this in the Neo Alec review thread, but I honestly think Eight Man becomes more enjoyable when you learn the strategies to 1CC it. Split kick into crouching split kick cancels are mad satisfying and melt some bosses. It's not the most obvious means to approach the game and I wish more people would try that, but information about 1CC'ing Neo-Geo games is useless to like 98% of the people that post on this forum.

I do agree that Forgotten Worlds is a cooler game than Eight Man though, no contest
I'll take your advice to try a 1CC with 8Man when I have the chance as well. Thanks BBH!

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
It's shit like this that makes neo-geo.com/forums worthwhile. Mao bless BBH. And even if you don't 1CC it, hey, whatever. It's just a game.

lol, I'm certainly not going to dunk on anyone that can't 1CC games. I just want to get more information out there about the things that make these games 1CC'able. I want to see people on neo-geo.com actually find some new enjoyment out of Neo-Geo games.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I mentioned this in the Neo Alec review thread, but I honestly think Eight Man becomes more enjoyable when you learn the strategies to 1CC it. Split kick into crouching split kick cancels are mad satisfying and melt some bosses. It's not the most obvious means to approach the game and I wish more people would try that, but information about 1CC'ing Neo-Geo games is useless to like 98% of the people that post on this forum.

I do agree that Forgotten Worlds is a cooler game than Eight Man though, no contest
Learning to play it with the limited AES credits was enjoyable enough for me for now. The game definitely isn't bad.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Even a relative n00b can show new tricks, like for example the strategy I employ for making the 5th boss on Magician Lord a breeze that I found very curious to not see in your 1cc video. Don't hate on ole neo hyphen geo too much. :lolz: