8man's Neo-Geo Collection

medic_wheat

Kabuki Klasher
attachment.php

I'lll be honest your collection is ... well I think I'd say perfect. Displayed very well, not stacked on top of itself like mine, and a lot of time and effort.

With all of that said I don't recognize more then half of what you have lol... I mean yeah I recognize the MVS and AES stuff for the most part, and the Neo CD stuff, that NG Dev games sure (I only got the Dream Cast Versons the MVS/AES are to rich for my blood) but that SF4 stuff..is that the recent game ported to MVS or?... I'm interested in learning more about that.

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
@medic_wheat - That is Taito Type X2 real hardware ;)

Last edited:

medic_wheat

Kabuki Klasher
Holy Molly ..that's expensive ...

He has an insane collection and a water park....

and a home theater...

and a mini arcade area ...

Yeah .... it's like a modern "BIG" movie ...

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I've never seen anything like it, or will ever. That really is hard to believe never be topped. Looks like something out of a dream lol.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Craziest Collection I have ever seen. Big Time Baller!!

vasilas432

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
The greatest collection ever. Although your yard reminds me of Jurassic Park!!! or Prehistoric Isles 2!!!

ChrisB

Another Striker
8Man I am speechless, this is jaw dropping. I am drooling looking at your collection. AMAZING!!! NO! A WORK OF ART!

I hope you play these games and dont just stare at them in sheer awe!

theshuaman

New Challenger
I enjoyed looking at all the photos, but I couldn't help feeling like such a failure

medic_wheat

Kabuki Klasher
I enjoyed looking at all the photos, but I couldn't help feeling like such a failure

Do you feel like a failure for not being Caesar when you read a history book?

Looking at a collection like this isn't like watching MTV Cribs...it's simply a fellow gamer and collector showing us what we enjoy what we like is being cared for quite well by someone who appreciates it...not some one being boost full I feel.

games_sk

Mr. Big's Thug
That's an amazing collection but I don't understand why some collectors buy multiple copies of one particular game... 10+ copies of 8man or 3+ copies of other games?!

vasilas432

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
That's an amazing collection but I don't understand why some collectors buy multiple copies of one particular game... 10+ copies of 8man or 3+ copies of other games?!
Just for fun:D

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
get 3 decent deals. Wait a year or so and sell them. You make some money back or more.

I've got quite a few MVS similar titles, but AES is too rich for me.

Wynd

medic_wheat

Kabuki Klasher

I can't speak for most, but I for one will get doubles because they came in a lot with other games.

Other times I get them as trade bait to knock down cost.

for example if I see on ebay a listing of a game I want, and another listing that includes games along with the game I really want and the price is equal or less then the average for the game by itself I'll buy the one with extra games.

Even if these are games I do not collect for, or like.

It

A) pads out my collection

B) gives me something to either resale or use as trade for games/systems I do want.

Currently I have duplicate copies of the Game Cube Zelda games.

I am speaking of both the Master Quest game, and the collection game that has nearly all the Zelda games leading up to the Wind Waker game.

These games range...from $34 to $80 dollars. All depends really....since I have an extra copy of each game, I could use potentially $80 dollars worth of games towards another game of equal value. Usually with another collector ... so it's win win.

ChrisB

Another Striker
Makes sense, but 10 copies of 8man, when is too many too much :) Well each to there own cash is king, just getting one of everything is out of my reach even on mvs I bet. :(

medic_wheat

Kabuki Klasher
Makes sense, but 10 copies of 8man, when is too many too much :) Well each to there own cash is king, just getting one of everything is out of my reach even on mvs I bet. :(

you and me both...so I try and just focus on ones I either loved as a kid, looks like great potential that I might have never played.... I think the only series I want in full is the Metal Slug Series, and KOF ....

ChrisB

Another Striker
you and me both...so I try and just focus on ones I either loved as a kid, looks like great potential that I might have never played.... I think the only series I want in full is the Metal Slug Series, and KOF ....

Yes thats th best way, you will actually appreciate the games more as well. I have just picked up all the metal slug series, Garou MOTW is next on my list..

alsmoneo

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
nice collection.

@ ChrisB I also hope one day i can get Garou MOTW