9-9-9

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Herman Caine dead after going to Tulsa rally.

Still shocked from when he went on the Daily Show and the last thing he said was I gotta go John, unlike other black people I got a job and stuff to do.

Seems like everybody loved him till it came out he sexually assaults white woman as well.

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Jeez. Dude was in the hospital forever. RIP

(Rest in Pizza.)

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Seems like everybody loved him till it came out he sexually assaults white woman as well.

Yeah for some reason Republicans these days respond very well when somebody gets in front of them and shouts nein nein nein

(stole that from somebody years ago don't remember who)

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
What the actual fuck.

Talk about rejecting norms wholesale.

I’m no believer but have some god damned dignity and respect. The man is dead.

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
Waiting for the day a real "killer virus" hits us....

like hundreds of corpses laying around the street and ppl passing by telling "I ain't believing a fake body!!" while trying not to puke from the stench....

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Blue checks usually aren't people.
You can sometimes get them to admit as such "I'm not so and so, I'm just posting on their account" then 1-2 them for being disingenuous/committing identify theft/impersonation. Especially if the bio doesn't mention it.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Blue checks usually aren't people.
You can sometimes get them to admit as such "I'm not so and so, I'm just posting on their account" then 1-2 them for being disingenuous/committing identify theft/impersonation. Especially if the bio doesn't mention it.

@THEHermanCain is crafty, though. It will be hard to prove these aren't Cain's tweets.