A+++class seller: Robert Wallace!!!

MarcoRossi

Zero's Secretary
Yes, Robert does a great packing job, item in very good condition and thanks a lot for the real sweet giveaways :drool:

We´ll deal again!

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
I'll make this short and sweet for you folks...The man is a professional. A great friend too.

Hanged out with him actually on Monday. Dude, you have to hook me up with that cab. I got to experience some of my MVS carts on that thing again. Anyway, looking forward to playing you in some more games. Or better yet, beating you in them. :make_fac: Tell me when you can work on my 2-slot again dude.

Great Seller here folks! :multi_co:

Guess that wasn't that short.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Yup an A++ Seller/buyer/friend!

Robert Wallace

Sieger's Squire
MarcoRossi said:
Yes, Robert does a great packing job, item in very good condition and thanks a lot for the real sweet giveaways :drool:

We´ll deal again!

MarcoRossi is also an awesome guy to deal with, I usually dont like to send packages overseas, but dealing with him was real smooth. This guy :buttrock: 's 100%, very good emails, replies...etc...

Have no worries when dealing with this guy.;)

Thanks again,
Robert

Robert Wallace

Sieger's Squire
Allen133,Fox1,dakingofzumunda: you guys are great people to deal with also! Thanks for the kind words, peace out....

@ dakingofzumunda: I got the New Jroks V1.3 from FedX today. Bring your two slot over this weekend and I'll hook you up. Send me a PM or give me a call.