A ex-governor of the Mexico has asked to his 700 thousand followers to stop to use Rugal Bernstein

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
The world governments should get together and make picking Rugal a war crime

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I don't think no one cares about Mexicans here.

Mexico is key to KOF’s success and a big part of SNK’s history. There aren’t any US developed Neo games are there? Lord, I hope not.

I also buy most of my MVS stuff from down south, Mexico, Columbia, etc. Those smelly carts are the realest SNK shit in the world.

The article itself is pretty great.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
A very good friend of mine is Mexican. Eat a big, fat bag of dongs, fuckboy.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I feel like Dunk Star or Success Joe is a pretty good approximation on what a US developer would've made for the system. Just look at a Strata game from 1990.

(that's a good point actually, there's no US developer yet the whole technical/developing manual + game planning 101 document from SNK was available in english at some point? Did SNK offer but had no bites in the west? WTF.)

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
There weren’t any US developers worth a shit back then. I guess Sega of America made some good stuff but that’s about it and it goes double for arcade releases.

You absolutely must bring your game if you’ll be making a Neo game. Advertisement and licensing and box art will never do it. If the game sucks you can pretty much tell by the attract screen and nobody will put money in it.