A Mother's perspective on her collectard son

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I believe it was Aristotle that told Alexander the Great that when he died that instead of some disgusting monument to ego in the form of a great tomb or statue in his memory he would prefer to just be thrown over the wall of the city naked and let the wolves and vultures have at his corpse.

I always liked that.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I believe it was Aristotle that told Alexander the Great that when he died that instead of some disgusting monument to ego in the form of a great tomb or statue in his memory he would prefer to just be thrown over the wall of the city naked and let the wolves and vultures have at his corpse.

I always liked that.
Been there, done that. Doesn't live up to the hype, trust me.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
graves are temporary. I'm getting dusted and infused into plastic. That way I am eternal.... because no one actually recycles plastic.

You could get yourself vaccum formed into a PlayStation or Xbox. Think of the irony.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
You could get yourself vaccum formed into a PlayStation or Xbox. Think of the irony.

Consoles? Turn me into a dildo. Hopefully i’d be purchased by a non-hideous woman.

But that could be a good business. Turn your dead spouse into a sex toy so you can continue fucking after they are dead. I am filled with million dollar ideas like this.

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
Consoles? Turn me into a dildo. Hopefully i’d be purchased by a non-hideous woman.

But that could be a good business. Turn your dead spouse into a sex toy so you can continue fucking after they are dead. I am filled with million dollar ideas like this.
I wonder if there is some legal matter regarding this.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member

Yeah. I could see you as a dildo.... @CORY can we change neo_moe's handle to "Rampant_Rabbit", with the custom rank - "Built to please" please?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member

...or this might happen...
Spoiler:
ar5gklyn0yc41.jpg

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Somewhere... in amongst all that junk... is a genuine Aero Fighters 3 AES cart...

True story.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
i don't like this trend of saying "partner" instead of wife/husband or girlfriend/boyfriend

Reactions: Syn

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Partner is just a friendly term that cowboys use to address the dudes that they herd cattle and drink with. What happens after dark in the barn up in the hayloft is between them, God, and the chickens.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Yeah, like most of you, I've amassed a ton of shit over the years, and a lot of it has become quite valuable over time. I feel the same way, and wouldn't want to burden my family with it. I figure when the kids are off to college, I'll have the motivation to sell. And if something happens before then, like cancer or something along those lines, I would sell it all as well. I wouldn't want to leave them with all of that stuff.

It's just the thought of going through everything and selling online with the packaging and mailing and all of that, ugh, what a nightmare. I'll need the motivation to bother with it. But as far as sentimental attachment and that kind of thing, there's not a lot that I'm tied to, so apart from the hassle of it, the idea of selling doesn't bother me.
So if you have cancer your plan is to spend your last days listing stuff on ebay?

Salvation Army propaganda.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
So if you have cancer your plan is to spend your last days listing stuff on ebay?
Hm. Well, now that I think about it, I'd probably just put it all out by the curb for trash collection at that point. I think I'd buy a plane ticket to San Diego, get a rental car and drive to Tijuana where I'd do a ton of blow and do unspeakable things with Latin hookers. Ha!

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
i don't like this trend of saying "partner" instead of wife/husband or girlfriend/boyfriend
I've noticed that gay couples are more likely to call their SO husband/wife and straight couples say partner or spouse.
Pretty much the inverse of how it used to be.
🤡🌎

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
I've noticed that gay couples are more likely to call their SO husband/wife and straight couples say partner or spouse.
Pretty much the inverse of how it used to be.
🤡🌎
i mean, i don't actually care. it was just weird that some people that i know started using the term in place of girlfriend/boyfriend or whatever when they have never done so before..

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
i mean, i don't actually care. it was just weird that some people that i know started using the term in place of girlfriend/boyfriend or whatever when they have never done so before..
It's just because we're all old now

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
If someone says "partner" I assume they're a gay bottom, the cuck in some weird modern family arrangement, or in the process of transitioning until there is further clarification about the nature of their relationship.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Salvation Army propaganda.
Bit too close to home for you, eh?

I'm sure your next of kin will revel in sorting through the years of tat you've choosen to "preserve" in your garage / basement / lock-up (delete as appropriate).