A parting gift from Nightmare Tony.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Cool stuff! Thanks for sharing. I'll be looking forward to reading those articles.

If one good thing came out of the shitfest that was Tonk's last year here, it's that we got to know Tony.

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
sweet deal chris thanks for sharing. couldnt go to a better guy. i never talked to toney but from all i read about him he seemed like a great guy that touched alot of people. keep his stuff safe kid!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I have come to the conclusion that i have put this whole thing off way too long. I still have not bought a scanner, so I will go and scan the couple of articles i have at an officemax or a kinkos tomorrow and get them posted up.

Since I was asked to show the other things that was sent to me, I took a couple pics and here they are:

One of his Music CD's. (Now I have 2)

VmZeDo5.jpg

Here is the Roller Coaster Model he made:

OUzPxUi.jpg

N2fGwdu.jpg

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
I have come to the conclusion that i have put this whole thing off way too long. I still have not bought a scanner, so I will go and scan the couple of articles i have at an officemax or a kinkos tomorrow and get them posted up.

Since I was asked to show the other things that was sent to me, I took a couple pics and here they are:

One of his Music CD's. (Now I have 2)

VmZeDo5.jpg

Nice Chris... if the CDs are not sealed and are just in bags.. can you MP3 them... would love to take a listen. :)

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Nice Chris... if the CDs are not sealed and are just in bags.. can you MP3 them... would love to take a listen. :)

it is sealed, but i would have no problem ripping the couple of discs i have of his.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
it is sealed, but i would have no problem ripping the couple of discs i have of his.

You're a good man Chris, I am interested in hearing what Tony made