a party masterpiece....

IoriYagami n8

Genjuro's Frog
first off let me tell a little story about this, i was at a party with some friends and we were playing some KOF'99 Evo on DC...well they had everyone fight me using Kyo, Kyo-1, Kyo-2, and striker Kyo....needless to say everytime my ONE iori would lose on the third or second kyo...they would be like OHHHHH...Kyo wins again!!!!!(even though i would win the fights) well it kind of made me mad so in a state of rage i left the room for like 5 minutes and sketched this little Iori drawing, but everytime i did something with the face he looked sad....weird....anyway keep in mind i didnt put much effort into it and that its just a sketch...<a href="http://projectn8.20m.com/cgi-bin/i/ownart/Iorisad.JPG">Iori Sketch</a>

------------------
hmhmhmhmmhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA! - I.Y. n8

[This message has been edited by IoriYagami n8 (edited April 30, 2001).]

IoriYagami n8

Genjuro's Frog
heh, oh! ive practiced....you just wait!!!!!

------------------

IoriYagami n8

Genjuro's Frog
there is another pic i drew, i spent a little more time on, but its chrono trigger so i didnt really post it, but if you want to see it, just replace iorisad.jpg with lucca.jpg on the old pic....i saw the picture on ign and decided to draw it...so its not origanal in concept...ill have to spend sometime on a few good kof pics sometime....

------------------