A semi-serious discussion on transgender issues

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Exactly, and I tend to wonder if all of this is stemming from the nativity on the child's part, social media facilitating a like-minded acceptance group, coupled with the parent's willingness to give in to pressure due to how they themselves may be judged or labeled. If it proves easier to medicate your child with hormones rather than stand up publicly and look out for their well-being until they are actually able to make a life changing decision, these "parents" are akin to Munchausen syndrome by proxy.

If people can't have actual honest intellectual discussion around any topics without someone resorting to ruining the other party- they might as well be dictators without the power. Harmless on a grand scale, for now.

Social media is easily the worst thing to come about in the past 20 years, and I fully grasp the irony as I type this on a vidya game forum.
Munchausen by Proxy, like the parents want the child to be a freak so they will always be needed?

That’s some serious attachment/abandonment issues on the part of parents.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Honestly, forums are/were a great place of information and differing opinions. The loss of forums as information centers had really driven a lot of the misinformation you find on the internet.
this. social media is literally fucking retarded. Aside from war crimes, it is possibly the worst, most devolved thing we've done as humans in recent times

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
They're just prepping them to be feminized sex race in the future. It's barely medically sound to be giving adults HRT let alone children. Gee, I wonder who else is really into the fact that kids will never reach puberty? People like Michael Jackson.
alerting @HDRchampion

all hands on dick

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Munchausen by Proxy, like the parents want the child to be a freak so they will always be needed?

That’s some serious attachment/abandonment issues on the part of parents.

More so that they need their child to be special in such a way that it keeps them popular, providing likes with the added benefit of quick rope-like money shots of dopamine.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I'm assuming even suggesting that people (especially minors) probably should be talking to psychologists/psychiatrists before even nearing the topic of HRT is transphobic right?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I'm assuming even suggesting that people (especially minors) probably should be talking to psychologists/psychiatrists before even nearing the topic of HRT is transphobic right?
Sadly, yes

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

Not if there is a medical basis to being transgendered.

But I’m not sure.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Psychiatrists are transphobic!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Not if there is a medical basis to being transgendered.

But I’m not sure.

He's remarking on the fact that genuine psychology is thrown in the garbage in favor of John Money's research on transsexuals. You wouldn't dare question a child's desire to change their sex these days unless you want to commit social suicide.

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Wait - is there a difference between being transsexual and transgendered?

I thought transsexual was just an older term.

also your link didn’t work for me, but I’m on mobile. I’ll try on my computer when I’m home.

Is this shit intentionally confusing? Alternatively I could just be dumb.
Possibly both.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
No, there is no difference, unless you are a needlessly nuanced fuckhead. Transgender is stupid term in my opinion I've come to realize. It's a sexual affliction, and a sex-based affliction. The outward 'gender role/appearance' morphing is a super-egotistical adornment to be used to one's advantage, and should be turned into an art by a serious tranny, but any realistic person knows that sex = gender at the end of the day, and it always will

I choose the term 'transsexual' . The term that is related but not the same that gets confused is "transvestite" which limits one to cosmetic appearance and not lifestyle or sex-based/medical changes. Some go as far as to say transsexual only applies to those who have had their dick or pussy surgically fucked with, but I don't see the point in recognizing it as anything more than a body modification

I'm sure some people are curious to know what my stance is on the medical validity of transsexuals. I'll be sure to let you know when I figure it out, but the older I get, the more I think we 'genuine' types are carrying mutated genes and are irreparably damaged. HRT / changing one's identity is more of a criminal type decision than some seem to realize.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I like afflictions of all kinds. Normalizing them takes away the romance. I’m convinced that normalization is the path to oblivion. Normalizing is death.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
They're just prepping them to be feminized sex race in the future. It's barely medically sound to be giving adults HRT let alone children. Gee, I wonder who else is really into the fact that kids will never reach puberty? People like Michael Jackson.
Facts.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Mental health evaluations are part of a diagnosis of Gender Dysphoria.
Psychological therapy is part of standard treatment for Gender Dysphoria.

The only thing that is transphobic is your implication that they aren't part of the process and that parents, individuals, and medical professionals are just railroading people to these medical therapies.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

The only thing that is transphobic is your implication that they aren't part of the process and that parents, individuals, and medical professionals are just railroading people to these medical therapies.
why is it transphobic to recognize the trend in parents to self diagnose and dictate to doctors how to do their job when it comes to children? They already do that with themselves.

The problem becomes more immediate when we look at the senate confirmation for Ms. Levine for HHS, where pressed on her support for sex reassignment in children, she refused to answer the question. Refused to answer - unless she would be confirmed.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Lulz, yeah, more la-la land bullshit written by someone who does nothing but sit around and speculate. Try going out in the real world some time.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Lulz, yeah, more la-la land bullshit written by someone who does nothing but sit around and speculate. Try going out in the real world some time.
Norton is stuck in Cabo Wabo, NY listening to Van Hagar. It’s not reality, Fish!