A semi-serious discussion on transgender issues

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
He needs a reality check.

Want to know how 'gender dysphoria' is diagnosed now? You walk into a certain clinic in your nearest major city, usually funded extremely well by some mystery mafia entity. You tell them that you are considering transitioning. They ask you 0 questions and have you sign a piece of paper saying that you agree to gamble on the risks of experimental cross-sex hormone therapy. While you wait some more, some ugly tranny comes in and attempts to offer you counseling services in the form of telling you about LGBT youth gatherings that take place after dark at community centers in the ghetto. You get a blood test. They give you the androgen/estrogen blockers that day. They prescribe you the actual hormone immediately after making sure your blood isn't too thin.

You are given the drugs you need entirely for free if your insurance directly doesn't cover it, or if you are poor.

Then they just have you come in twice a year for blood tests, and they continue to tell you nothing about the results.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
He needs a reality check.
On almost every topic. All his seemingly rote responses come out as if he were reading off a sheet of approved statements without any basis in personal experience or bothering to think them through for himself before blindly reciting them. Sometimes in such a ridiculous way, it almost seems like he's lampooning progressivism...like some kind of anti-Colbert Report. And he's far from alone. It's fucking disheartening to see what the left is devolving into. The right, I could give two shits about, but I hold the left to a higher standard. Although maybe that's just nostalgia at this point.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
He's clearly a fuckhead robotic parrot with no spine or feelings of his own. Still trying to figure out if he's a troll but after 10 years and interacting with people like him I am sad to say that I think he's Fo' Real

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Norton is stuck in Cabo Wabo, NY listening to Van Hagar. It’s not reality, Fish!

Although I prefer Van Hagar, I only have the 5150 Album, The first Montrose Album and the VOA solo album.

David Lee Roth on the other hand... I have every Van Halen LP he is on from the 70's and 80's. I also have all of his solo albums from the 80's (including the rare Gringo-Spanish Version of Eat 'em and Smile). And I of course have the Crazy from the Heat EP.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
On almost every topic. All his seemingly rote responses come out as if he were reading off a sheet of approved statements without any basis in personal experience

When I talk from personal experience, people either accuse me of lying or they get really bent out of shape.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Welcome to my personal experience, bitch. Now shut up