About characters shoes hosiery and even clothing in video game consoles

You guys. Don’t block me please while I was answering some questions. Talk about in-sprites. What shoes do Jackie wear in Dragon Master (Unico)?

He's wearing the 1997 Heaven's Gate Special Edition black and white Nike Decades.

dragonmaster_jackie.gif

His shoes? Repeat the questions.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Send a private message to the user "madman" , he will explain everything to you.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I don’t want to get arrested and sentenced to life.
It's going to happen. Police logs are probably a bit congested at the moment due to the holidays, but they will likely come issue the arrest warrant in early-mid January. Tootles !

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
You guys. Don’t block me please while I was answering some questions. Talk about in-sprites. What shoes do Jackie wear in Dragon Master (Unico)?
I’m aware, [REDACTED] is your password. You may not know me, and you are most likely wondering why you’re getting this message, right?

Overview:

I installed a malware on the adult vids (sex sites) site, and there’s more, you visited this site to have fun (you know what I mean). Once you were there on the website, my malware took control of your browser.

It started operating as a keylogger and remote desktop protocol which gave me access to your webcam. Immediately after that my software collected your complete contacts from your Messenger, FB, and email. I created a double-screen video. First part shows the video you were watching (you have a good taste lol…), and the second part displays the recording of your webcam.

Precisely what should you do?

Well, I believe, $1900 is a fair price for your little secret. You will make the payment through Bitcoin (if you don’t know this, search “how to buy bitcoin” in Google).