about raiden and c vs s 2 release date

infcombo

n00b
did anyone tried raiden in c vs s pro, i've tested him and he is stronger than the regular c vs s, what surprised me is that the range of his level 3 grapp super, it has a mad range, he grapp from a range that his standing hk can't reach the opponent, so i use this strategy, do a croching wk from little far range against your character, then do his level 3 super, u will se that your opponent can't hit u almost with everything(because you r in a distance that makes u far away from his attacks after crouching wk, but u can grapp him from that range) and i've used kyo and he is improved, try this nasty combo(it's easier than before):
jump crossover sp, then do his level 3 orochinagi super, then do his qcf+p, then continue the move with hcb+p, then complete it with p, the last hit of the move will hit the opponent on the ground, it's now easier than before, my final word is what is the release date of c vs s 2( the japanese version)?, please tell me and thank u, rugal is eeeeeeevill in pro, yahhoooooo!!!!