Add "No Sales Threads Allowed" to General Discussion descriptor

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Since new members can't see the marketplace forums, they may be under the impression that sales threads can go in General Discussion. Can additional text be added to the descriptor so that they know it does not belong there?

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
It's in the FAQs and I think it has been mentioned 9287982374 times now that selling stuff outside the marketplace is verboten. Adding a sticky to General wouldn't change a thing, all we can do is to delete/move threads like that on sight.

If anyone sees threads like that, give Wasabi, Rot or me a shout.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
At this point, the mods should consider removing market restrictions for new users.

Most of the people that have a problem with an open market have fucked off to other venues (all of which have open markets) and only show up here to complain and foment discord.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
At this point, the mods should consider removing market restrictions for new users.

Most of the people that have a problem with an open market have fucked off to other venues (all of which have open markets) and only show up here to complain and foment discord.

you mean we should just let anyone (registered member) post in the marketplace?

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member

What better way to flip and dodge those eBay fees!

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
You have no point.

Says the one claiming a clone is the same as an original, monitor and all. At a time when he didn't even physically own one. Many are still waiting for your "proof". They aren't holding their breath.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
You have no point.
Point is clear, someone who says a clone is the same as the real thing has no place in the marketplace at all.

“This is a clone mvs cart, it’s just a good as the real thing.”

It would be real easy for you to unload your garbage on unsuspecting noobs. Your only interest is trying to get around eBay fees.

Last edited:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Says the one claiming a clone is the same as an original, monitor and all. At a time when he didn't even physically own one. Many are still waiting for your "proof". They aren't holding their breath.

Did he really say that?

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Did he really say that?

Yes, he spewed this diarrhea in a thread an OP was asking advice about purchasing a chewlix and the differences. After being called out by a few of us to prove it. He provided nothing as evidence as he didn't have one in his possession or owned one prior. Then just his usual weak attempts to deflect it, with others trying to label us as Elitists.

Had nothing to do with talking shit about a Chewlix and everything to do with the pure BS claims out of Wyo's mouth saying it was the same as the real thing. Even made the claim it was out of the same factory as an original. Again, with zero proof.

After that, he ran away from the forum and likely cried for about a month.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Still waiting for him to make his glorious return to discord chat :keke:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Warnings? Fuck warnings, we have too many warnings as it is! I say we replace the current billboard of rules with a billboard of safe space. Get em all in, gotta catch em all so we can crush them one by one. Hell this place has a fucking reputation to uphold.

Warnings... What the actual fuck.

TK86079

Mr. Big's Thug
There are so many Neo Geo groups on FB, no one needs eBay and eBay fees in these days.
It’s funny how the "holy market" is restricted to everyone. I’m a member for one year now and I can’t even see it. And I really don’t give a fuck about it.
Only my two cents

Salut
Alex